Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eager to Start

Hello All,

Just subscribed today and already read the book. I want to order CD's and vitamins. A little scard they might make me sick. Any advise would be appreciated. PLEASE! Just want to talk to someone who has done the MWO program

:thanks:

Eager to Start

hello and welcome sorry but i havent done the mwo program but from what i hear it does work ..
    but just know we are here for you.. good luck ..stay strong and think positive
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Eager to Start

hi autumn and welcome!

I am working on getting started too. It has taken me a little while to get organized.

I've read the book, ordered the cds, and started taking some of the supplements. I haven't gotten sick from any of them. Do other supplements make you sick?

I'm sure that you will hear from other members who are further into the program than I am. I hope we can be support for each other.

periwinkle :l
      Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Eager to Start

Welcome Autum08, I did not follow the program exactlly either. But, you will find the more you read about alcohol abuse and recovery, they all talk about finding our triggers, exercise and take supplements and vitamins. A good therapist helps as well. In my case it definetly was alot of triggers. I have taken Naltrexone & Campral. I currently take amino acid, vit c, magnesium, potassium, fish oil, cymbalta & vit c. When I first went dry or tried I also took milk thistle. Mwo is a great program to start. Alot of people wait and see how it goes before trying prescription meds. Very best to you, you can do this.

Comment

Eager to Start

Thank you to all. Have to run now will be back!

Comment

Eager to Start

Autumn, welcome! I wouldn't worry about vitamins and herbs making you sick. Think about how many times alcohol might have made you ill. Trust me, the supplements are a piece of cake compared to hangovers and...well you know. Just take them with food and with plenty of water. Not just enough to swallow them, but a good amount to make sure that you are properly absorbing them.

You will be just fine, hun. It's scary starting a new program, but we are here to help. Great job getting right into the program!

Best of luck to you.

Love, Me
            :l
            Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
            X