Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Autumn,

I have had a hard time keeping up with all the threads lately. I'm so glad you're still coming back though.

I think all the advice you've gotten is great! Just a caution though (because I care), if you take any medications please check to see if any of the supplements contradict the meds. There is a really good link on this site in the "Health Store" section. Just click on any of the supplements, then click "more info". There is a disclaimer there which includes a link to drugdigest.com. It's an easy site to maneuver.

I'm not a Dr but as I do take an antidepressant, I choose not to take melatonin, calms, valarian, or chamomile as there have been drug interactions reported. When I first came to this forum and started the kudzu my drinking has cut way back. I had a terrible time getting to sleep every single night. I mentioned to my acupuncturist that I wasn't sleeping well and she considered that in my session. I slept like a baby that night and every night since. It's an option for anyone who can't take the other supplements.

So happy that you're with us.

periwinkle
    Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X