Thanks to All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to All!

My deepest thanks to all of you...My previous thread was "HELP". Really hooked on reading everyone's post. I can't tear myself away from the computer and I'm not getting my work done UG

I just ordered my cds and supps today! Going out of town for a week and half and everything delivered to there so I can start fresh with no interuptions. (Have 3 children....Life's a blurr)

I really hope to mod but after reading other post I'm scared I wont be able to. I love my wine. In the MWO book she was able to mod. I loved how she was able to sit and sip and enjoy her glass. Unlike me who keeps going for the buzz. The problem is I get so much done when I'm drinking. Most people get tired from red wine...not me I keep going and going and then go to bed as pass out. It's crazy when I was younger I would get bed spins....now I pass out. Don't think this is a good sign.

Ok need to get back to work.......I work from out of my home so it's easy for me to slip away and read the threads. Talk to you all soon!

:h Autumn

Thanks to All!

Autumn08, Good idea working on this out of town. Sometimes thats the weakest time for me. I have a similar situation to yours where I seem to get stuff done when I drink and then finally crash. Its that cycle of alcohol going from depressant to a stimulant. I had those thoughts you do about never again being able to have a drink. I found the true meaning to ODAT. Right now today I am AF and I try not to obsess over it too much. Easier said than done I know. I really liked the idea of 30 before considering moderation. Best to you.

Comment

Thanks to All!

Good luck to you autumn! My sups & CDs just arrived today. I'm hoping to spend this evening getting organised with them & re-reading the book. Like you i'm hoping to mod in the future. But all i want right now is to be AF on a day to day basis & work on building up some self-trust again

Gold
      :sun:

Comment

Thanks to All!

Autumn, I could "ditto" almost everything you say, it's crazy. I also work from home and have been having a really hard time focusing on my work. I want to be a succeful modder but need to first get through the AF days. I re-read much of the MWO book last night and decided that for myself I must go into this with a positive attitude. RJ is such an encouragement. Since she designed this program to help people successfully moderate and I am going to believe that I can reach that goal. I know it's going to be hard work and I have everyone on this forum cheering for me, so do you.

Now get back to work! :H [note to self more than to you]

periwinkle
        Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X