How many women/girls/ ladies here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am woman!!! hahaha....56 yrs. in a long term relationship with a wonderful man who loves me. Two grown and married daughters...no grandkids yet. Welcome mise. !!
    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
    -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

head in the sand...... I do that too. I think it feels like more women are on here because women tend to chat alot..... ( in my case a huge amount) . I am ROFL at the stop for directions comment.

Comment

I'm with you

Woman here too - just started here 8 days ago and I am at 8 days AF! I'll be 43 next week - 2 kids, girl 8 and boy 10. From the eastern US.

Welcome!

Comment

Hi Mise!! :welcome:

I am 39, married mother of two beautiful girls 15 and 9. I turn the BIG 4-0 next year! But they do say 40 is the new 20 right? Or something like that! I always try to make myself feel better by remember all of the beautiful movie/pop stars who are older than me-- Madonna, Halle Berry, Faith Hill.....

Anyway, I am currently on Antabuse so I quit making an ass of myself and don't plan on drinking again until Christmas. I am confident I will be able to go back on Antabuse after and stay that way for several more months. I hope I lose some of this beer fat in the meantime!

Comment

Oh well, with being a 43 going on 44 yr. old female, I guess there is bound to be some smart arse around who would challenge me laying any claim to being a girl, so I`m happy to report that I am ALL WOMAN!!!! :H Mum to one teenager, I`m soooooooo not old, despite no longer being a girl.........kid and I get on like a house on fire.

Star x
            Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

P.S.

Oh, how silly of me, I omitted a piece of vital information.........this "ALL WOMAN" also happens to be a BABE!!!! :H :H :H

Star x
              Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Mise, welcome to the site!! I am a 43yr old girl, ?.at least that?s what they say. Married 23 yrs?same guy.:H

Mom to 6 hell raisers 17 to 4?. Seven hell raisers if you count my DH.

nat
                Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

I will be 50 next March. Married, for the second time, to my wonderful loving husband who has a problem with AL. I have two grown girls on their own now. I don't drink, I am here for support from those who understand AL addiction and sometimes to support the families dealing with AL. I have lived with the consequences of AL for over 13 years and I am happy to say that my husband is doing well, 14 days AL free. I am keeping my fingers crossed he has found his way.
                  Welcome !

Comment

Just managed to reply to wrong thread but yes . . . . I hate writing my age as well so I'm not gonna but I do feel younger and prettier when I don't drink! Px
                    Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

Thank you. I am scared, scared that one of these days I will go home and find myself facing AL again. But, I am doing my best to stay positive. I know if it happens I will be better equipped to deal with the situation because I have all of you now to lien on.
                      I am happy I made the decision to stand by him for so long.. waiting... let's hope I made the right one.

Comment

Hey guitar. We are chicks. glad to meetcha!
                        sigpic

Comment

ouch ak you are a busy one no wonder u drank for cryin out loud tell the guy to leave u alone hahahahahah big fam i am impressed lots of fine ladies here love to be stuck in ireland with all you yung ass sorry lass hahha gyco 55 year old male thank goodness 1 wife and 4 kids and i cut her off she wanted more i said NO hahahaha not to the sex and its been tht long and im ready to xplode ahha just kiddin hav a good nt our fine women and MEN of MWO gyco hahahahah emphasise the male ahahha

Comment

lol gyco
                            "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X