Topa or Kudzu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topa or Kudzu

So here I am 45 days or so AF and doing well. I went off the Topa and ran out of the Kudzu at the same time. Yesterday was the first time I have thought about wine. My 11 year old got in trouble at school for continously flusing the toilets with some other boys until they over flowed. (boys will be boys) When the principal called at worked I got stressed and the thoughts came flowing back. I took my L-glut at 5:00 and made it without any wine and this morning went back on the Topa. I don't like how the Topa makes me feel. I ordered 2 bottles of the Kudzu too. I am not sure which one was helping me so much.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Help

Topa or Kudzu

I have not used topa but I religiously take kudzu and l glut twice a day. i am sure that they help me. I would not stop yet and I am just over 3 months...in fact I think its 100 days today!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Topa or Kudzu

I think it's different for each person. I think the Topa helped me more. But I have been able to stop taking it with the help of the CDs.

Maybe try it with just the Kudzu and maybe L-Glut, see how you do. Then add the Topa if you feel you need it.

Either way, good luck :h
      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Topa or Kudzu

AK- youa re doing so good. I am so proud of you. I went back on the Topa today at least until the Kudzu comes. I think it takes at least a week and I don't want to chance anything.

Comment

Topa or Kudzu

Well, based on what I have read here, it sounds like topa is more effective.

If kudzu was effective more people would succeed more easily with no medication because that is usually the first stop. Kudzu did not prove effective for me.

There also may be a placebo effect going on. Maybe you think by taking pills you were able to control it but it was actually you!

Mental outlook is a big part of this, I think that is what AK girl is getting at regarding the Cds.

And watch out for stress triggers no matter what you are taking or doing.

Comment

Topa or Kudzu

How long did you take the Topa for?

I found the Topa worked really well for me, I took it for 3 months with all the supps except the Kudzu. The Kudzu arrived at the beginning of month 4 when I went AF and murphy's law my Topa ran out and I didn't have the finances to buy more.

I then did 60 days AF with only the supps.

Everyone reacts differently to the meds and supps so I am well chuffed that the Topa had the desired effect for me.
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
            X