Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday

Hello ,
    Firstly great to see Bessy busy as usuall and doing well "WE LOVE YA BESS" group cheer there!!! RA RA RA :welcome:
    Secondly To Green eyes who got AL in the double greenie peppermint ice cream twist move and THWAKED !!!!!! the beast flat on his arse!!!!! Out cold for FOUR MONTHS:goodjob:, he aint never gonna get back up again YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA go the the Green and the Mo mam !!!!!!!!!!!!! you girls are cool talk about the tag team determinators:H. To all other ODAT imers ( new guys Al is alcohol the beast is his name) you are all wonderful and fighting......... lets stick together and send this crazy monkey on our backs to go get a Bananannaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh and Ps to my sweet Sea happy double birthday Love always Sea cap:l:l

ODAT Thursday

Hay Capt'n.....I'm with you; let's get this monkey off our backs ! IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Mornin Capt. and others,my day is a busy one.Places to go, things to do, but have to stop here first and check how my SOUL FAMILY is doing...LOVE YOU ALL.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hey Captn, IAD and evielou and all of you that will be stopping by. Doing very good today. Had a bad slip night before last after 6 days AF but I'm right back on my feet and fighting this thing!! A busy day for me today so that will be good. I'm making some homemade turkey soup which will be real soothing to the soul when it's ready. mmmmmm...
        AL is a bastardly beast!! Let's get him off our backs for good!
        Think positive, pleasant thoughts today. :l:danthin:ray:
        When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
        -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hey Greenhouse "I'm making some homemade turkey soup which will be real soothing to the soul when it's ready. mmmmmm..." MANN can i come over that sounds so gooooooood Green!!!

Comment

ODAT Thursday

IAD a picture paints HAAAAAA a thousand words what about a song hey !!!!!! Hey we are the monkees people think we are hanging around were the new genaration so on and so on 111B:A LA

Comment

ODAT Thursday

IAD, LMAO first thing this AM! Thanks!

Going work at home today. and cut the grass. Hubby is coming by to "talk" later this AM. I feel really anxious about it and don't know why I can't just say "no". I have to be here for the phone and TV people to switch service. If I drank, working at home would be dangerous for me. Well, for that matter, drinking is dangerous for me. I still marvel at people who mod.

I will have a binge tonight though, that will surely give me a hangover in the AM. A food hangover from going to the state fair tonight. I'm going to eat like one of Bessie's piggies tonight. Oink!

Have a great day!
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hey Captn!
                Sure, come on over for some soup! My son in law had a successful hunt this spring and got the turkey. It's delicious!
                When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
                -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Good day all ODATers --- just checking in on this bright fall morning here. Greenhouse, I made my turkey soup a couple of days ago .... and yes, it is so soothing! Great way to use up that turkey carcass.
                  Had a bit of a mind battle last night with AL, and couldn't concentrate on my book, so came here and read and posted and I won! So bring on day 4 (again!)...... I may slip now and again, but I'm not giving up the fight.
                  Greeneyes ..... you'll handle the "talk" with your hubby so much better now that you've got a nice clear head ... doesn't that feel terrific! Will be thinking of you.
                  Captn ... I remember the "Monkees" too ... . dating myself here! LOL. Have a great day!

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hi guys!

It's been a while - not on purpose, just so darn busy I haven't had a chance to get on the computer! I've been thinking of you all though.

I am making homemade turkey soup tonight as well and spending a relaxing evening with my daughter. Funny, I normally don't like winter but this year I am finding myself really enjoying the cooler days, the pretty colors and the nice evenings of fall. I'm kind of looking forward to the first snow this year....

Hope everyone has a great day!

Love and Hugs,
                    Uni
                    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                    :h

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Good Day All ODATers
                      Thanks for the double birthday wishes Capt.lol. If you are coming to New England for Turkey soup, you know that I am here waiting for you.
                      IAD-You are a Nut.lol-Last chance for my Red Sox tonight. Praying!!
                      Evie thanks again for my birthday chart. It is scary, accurate.
                      Greeneyes-best wishes with the "talk". I have alot of trouble with the "NO" word too.
                      Greenhouse, Capt and I will be over. What time is good? lol
                      Great to see u Uni!!
                      Did I see NewDay there as well. Hang tough!!
                      I do apologize if I missed anyone. I just got home from a ten hour night shift. I am beat. I am going to try and get up and get to an AA meeting before work tonight.
                      Peace, love and success to all in beating that monkey off our backs.
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT Thursday

HEY Uni great to see you seems as though there is a strange Turkey soup thing happening. In Australia we eat our own coat of arms Kangaroo and Emu weird hey. Any way turkeys a tuff meat how long do you cook it and is it a stew thing like add carrot and spuds and onions and simnmer for ever!!!!! just interested always looking for new ideas i love to cook

Comment

ODAT Thursday

My sweet Sea any time have a good sleep

Comment

ODAT Thursday

GM ODATer!

Greetings from the frozen north! I just wanted to check in real quick before work and say hello.
                            Today is day 8, and going strong. Congrats to you whatever day you are on. As long as we keep fighting we're all winners.
                            MMMMMMMMMM, turkey soup....now I want to make some, sounds good.

Have a great day everyone, your the best :l
                            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Capn........I boil the turkey carcas for like hours........add some onions, carrots, potatoes and just let it simmer with some salt and pepper.........Yummy!
                              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                              :h

Comment

Working...
                              X