23 Hours in.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

23 Hours in.....

Woohoo..... Librium is my new god!!!!! (sadly i can't keep it but...... short term i have an answer lol)

I'm 33 have a reasonabley well paid job that i hope to keep.....

I have a wonderful girlfriend (too wonderful for words)

I have a stepson who was put on this earth to try everyones patience at the mo lol

I have the coolest dog in the world.....

I know this is a good thing to do.....

Now found this site...... looks pretty good!!!!

Now if i could only sleep..... lol

23 Hours in.....

Jondoh!

Welcome!!!!!!

Glad to hear the enthusiasm! You will do great here and find lots of support.

Good to have you with us.

Pm me anytime with questions about the site or anything else.

love and hugs.
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

23 Hours in.....

Welcome to MWO!!
      Wow, you sound like just the person to liven things up here!
      So, assuming you have an alcohol problem, you have lots going for you.......... girlfriend, dog, someone to test you out, a fantastic attitude to be positive, and now, this site. WOT A COMBO!!
      There are lots of interesting threads to read, and lots of people who will help you.
      So, welcome again, and lets start to untangle the tangles that bind us.

Comment

23 Hours in.....

make that 24 hours..... now i'm going to try and get some sleep lol

Comment

23 Hours in.....

Rest Well and come back... Ripps.. :l

Comment

23 Hours in.....

Day 1 down - good job!!

Bring on day 2....
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

23 Hours in.....

Hi Jon
              Was nice to meet you in Chat last night. It is great to hear you sounding so positive. I do hope that you got some sleep. Please keep us updated and feel free to pm me if you have any questions. You are welcome to join us on the AF Army thread. Lot's of great folks there. We are supportive of one another, and have a few laughs along the way. God knows the Army could use a few good men.lol. We are mostly women.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

23 Hours in.....

Man day 2 i'm shattered....... physically exhausted...... got to bed at 630 dropped off by around 8........ up again for 12ish....... current effects one throwing up sesh..... i live for those!!!!!!!!!!!!

We picked child uip from school today together...... had a wander with the hound and cooked dinner together...... havent done stuff like that in a while lol.....

Ooooh child is reading next to me how cool is that he's 5 and just started school about a month ago.... rock n roll!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

23 Hours in.....

You are sounding so positive Jon... keep it up, you are going to be fine!
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

23 Hours in.....

Jon, You sound like things are going much better for you...stay with us and you'll make lots of great friends. We are all here to kick AL's butt!!!
                    Kriger
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

23 Hours in.....

jondoh.....welcome!!!!
                      "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

23 Hours in.....

Welcome,
                        It isnice to hear you sounding so positive. Keep it up!
                        Help

Comment

23 Hours in.....

keep it going ..stay strong and think positive
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                          X