Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New, and for those who downloaded the PDF...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did you get your email with the info for how to download the PDF of the book? I paid via PayPal and got my order confirmation, but nothing else so far.

I've tried AA and hated it. I felt totally out of place and weird.

I was so excited when I heard about this program. I ordered the PDF of the book today as well as a starter kit of the supplements. I had NO IDEA that there were supplements that could help reduce cravings! I'm just so sorry that I didn't discover this sooner. Thanks to my drinking, my relationship with my boyfriend (after a fight last night, I'm not even sure he still is my boyfriend :upset has been falling apart. A year ago, we were talking marriage. Now thanks to my inability to control my alcohol use, I'm losing him.

I feel like I've tried everything. I hope to god this works.

Chiizus,
    Welcome!!
    There should be a link on the email to open up the PDF of the book. My advice is to save it to your hard drive to print later (if desired). Kriger
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Welcome Chiizus --- You've come to a great place. Read through a lot of the posts and you'll find how many this site has helped and also you'll not feel alone in your struggles. Being able to do it anonymously and from home or work is what I think makes it work.
      I hope you're able to convince your BF that you can do this and save your relationship.
      I use the L-Glut and Kudzu and they do help with the cravings ... but you have to deal with the little voice in your head that tells you it's okay to have "just one or two". I still struggle with that voice, but am learning (slowly) to be aware of it. So my drinking has been drastically reduced, but I still have my slips.
      Good luck ... and keep posting!

Comment

If you click on "contact us" at the bottom of this page you can send an e-mail to ask where the link is. :welcome:
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Yes - as soon as I had paid for it, I was able to download it. Can't remember how though. Take lushy's advise and send them an email. The soon you get it, the better! And oh yes - Welcome!!!!

Comment

welcome

Welcome! It sounds like you are doing all the right things. Read the book, take the supplements, get to know some people on this site. Don't get discouraged, we all want to help but sometimes this forum moves so fast that you can feel lost or left out. Just keep reading and posting.

I am so glad that you are here! I will send thoughts your way for your BF and you. I hope that he will see how serious you are about making changes that he will become your biggest fan of MWO!

:chute: Hang in there!

periwinkle
            Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X