nona alocholic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nona alocholic

Hey peanut - I was up until 3 am. Not drinking, just up.

I hope all is well with you!

Comment

nona alocholic

Holy moly - I think I will stop drinking today - no wine for Peanut!!! It's like I have to drink ALL the wine in the house so there is none left to tempt me. Ha!! What logic is that?!?! Quelle banane! Feeling yucky, slept late, it's raining out there, think I'll just stay on the couch and read (convalesce??). Sorry for my middle of the night ramblings!! I vaguely remember doing it!!
      OK - here's to at least 1 day AF!!
      Love you all!!
      xoxo Peanut

Comment

nona alocholic

Oh peanut, that made me laugh. You're like me after wine *lol* You're great!

Anyway, Donna, Giving up drink is really hard, with all the help in the world it take a lot of will power and just gritting your teeth. You can do it tho. Stay strong and take one day at a time. You'll make it!

Comment

nona alocholic

Peanut,
          I told my husband I had to drink all the beer in the house a few weeks ago so I could start my AF days without temptation...???? It made since when I was drinking..
          MM

Comment

nona alocholic

Or, you could have a blow out on thursday that will make you never want to drink again!!!

Comment

nona alocholic

Hi Peanut and Donna,

Hope you're both ok today. Peanut, I would never hold a late night "fling" against you! Just re-commit today and use last night as a learning experience. Donna, I hope you log on today and let us know a little bit about you. How can we help?

Vera-b

Comment

nona alocholic

DonnaA
                Email me privately and I will give you all of the support you need if you need to talk to someone.
                Keep coming here. It's a wonderful place.
                Eve11
                "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

nona alocholic

Donna, hope you're feeling ok today. Just remember, today is a new day and yesterday is gone forever ......I'm saying to myself as well as to you. Lets get back on track and NEVER STOP TRYING. with love, Gaia

Comment

nona alocholic

Donna & Peanut, how are you doing today ?
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

nona alocholic

Doing fine today! Haven't heard anything else from Donna though! Think she is still with us??

Comment

nona alocholic

Canterbury's Un official Town Frum and Website iz my way, i need to get help from the anger i am.
                        :welcome:

Comment

nona alocholic

kookies ant all cum... tis all right. must cee.

Comment

nona alocholic

sudden mishap drunkerd, tell all. nerdier, must/:goodjob:

Comment

nona alocholic

out @ troll lookiee forum for furtjer infpor of serious problems. fuck now. by.

Comment

nona alocholic

Donna???? What's up?? What are you doing??? Talk to me!

Comment

Working...
                                X