Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I NEED TO HAVE A RANT!!!!!!! AHHHH

Hey... my other half changed a LIGHT SWITCH today
    Ok... it took best part of an hour LOL, but its fixed.

Bless....
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

.. I swear he goes to B&Q on a sunday just to get away from my nagging.

I can just imagine B&Q having these aisles of blokes all looking sheepish and stressed LOL
      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Thank you for making my sorry little ass laugh and laugh you lot!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hey one2,
          Since your Rob is such an avid decorater.........tell him he`ll find a welcome on my mat any time.
          Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Hey one2,
            Since your Rob is such an avid decorater.........tell him he`ll find a welcome on my mat any time he`s in need of escaping a flying frying pan :H

Star x

Comment

Don`t be daft one2..........by the time Rab (lol) had finished all the decorating I`m needing done..........he`d barely be breathing yet alone fit for a bit of the other!!!! :H :H :H

Star x

Comment

Wow....do I get this!!!!

OMG! Yesterday went out for a 4hr motorcycle ride with hubby and froze my ASS off!!!! It was not fun for me as it was for him....but I thought it would be nice to do some together stuff...ya, well, next time, I will sit at home, warm and toasty! Well, after all that, where has he gone today? Motorcycle ride leaving me with 3 kids, a mother who is recouperating from hip replacement surgery, and step father who is half paralyzed and a fucking disaster of a house to be cleaned!!!! Not to mention 5000 loads of laundry for 7 people!!!!! WTF???!??!?? If that doesn't make a person drink, what does??? I WILL NOT however....it will only be me who suffers and I have to think of ways to make him suffer once he comes home.......laxative in his dinner? Not sure, but something will come to me......

This is just the touch of the iceberg...this doesn't touch the fact that I also work, and he works and teaches night school, and wants to buy a boat and every spare minute is on the computer looking for a stupid boat....ya, I get seasick!!!!! Thanks!

Now, how's that for venting? Sorry guys but wow, Michelle, thanks so much for this thread as now I don't feel alone....I have been thinking that I have the only selfish husband......and now I feel guilty as hell because if something happens to him on his bike, the last thing I said is 'you are selfish'.

Fuck, I am in rare form today!
                AF July 6 2014

Comment

Tut tut, christy!!!! What dinner???!!!.........nope!!!!.........no din dins for your particular hubby. :H

Star x

Comment

Fab idea one2..........I vote you all go on strike.........you`ll soon see the New Man in your hubbies, for all of..........A WEEK OR SO!!! :H

Am gonna shut up now, `cos there are a lot of good guys on this site, to whom I must say........you know it`s all in jest, Boys!!! :H

Star x

Comment

Tough crowd today......

Comment

Don't get me wrong, he's a good guy, however, it seems he tends to prioritize incorrectly--how was that for diplomacy? His world is us, but frig, when a freaking bomb went off in this house, hello....could I get a freaking hand please? "I'll help you when I get home.'......dude, it will be done by then. Maybe I should leave a pile of shit for him to do......hmmmm......

I have to make dinner for the rest of us, he will naturally assume some is for him.....kids are dying for tacos.....and it actually sounds good......lol.
                        AF July 6 2014

Comment

Aye well Don........tough crowd we may well be, but bet you`d step into the ring with us any day before you`d wrestle with the Beast!!!! ha ha ha ha ha

Star x

Comment

I think I'd get the shit beat out of me either way.......

And, as you know, Star.....I actually like to clean house!.....so there, ladies!

Don

Comment

Awwww, and here was us looking forward to getting covered in mud too!!! :H

Star x

Comment

That's baby shit, one2.....

Comment

Working...
                                X