ODAT - Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Sunday

I've never started the ODAT thread but miss it so I'll give it a shot.

The sun is out and it's a beautiful fall day. I have lots of chores to do and am already feeling the fear of cravings beginning. I ran out of Kudzu (none locally but have ordered some) and have my glut in my pocket.

I forgot to eat breakfast (again) and I know this is what contributes to cravings so I slammed the All-One stuff and a banana. I'll watch some football, do laundry then I have a meeting to run later today. A dreaded meeting.

I hope all is well with you ODATers. Oh yeah, day 3 for me. Yet again. Take care. :l
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

ODAT - Sunday

Hi there....

It is a gorgeous sunny day....and I am inside doing cleaning and laundry pissed off at my husband for not being here to help. I will just have to suck it up and not let it ruin my day. He will get the cold shoulder when he returns......

Today is Day 5 for me.....being feeling fine about it. I had a real scare on Tuesday evening and I think that will really help prevent me from drinking. For now I am needing to go AF, for how long, not sure.....not even sure if I will ever be able to mod, and I know I will be scared to get back to where I was and have to stop all over again. So for now it is AF.....I can only do one day at a time......I keep forgetting to take my Kudzu.....and am waiting for my Topa in the mail....feels like an eternity! I also ordered the CD's hoping they will make the transition easier.....

I do know that physically I feel great, even mentally. I enjoy the clear head upon waking.....not trying to remember what happened the night before...I haven't made it past Day 3 or 4 since August so I am quite happy with myself.
    AF July 6 2014

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

Good for you Christy! And where is everybody?!?!?! Always a bit quiet on this thread on the weekends!! Thanks for starting this Becoming!

I need to go start my sour dough bread! My preferment looks perfect, ready to go. Anybody else out there a bread baker? (me bf calls me the bed breaker!!) I do experimental baking at work, but love the "artisan" type baking at home!!

OK - have a great day everybody. Beautiful clear blue skies out there - I think a long dog walk is in order!
      Peanut

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

Congrats on the day 5! I'm in the opposite boat. I ran out of Kudzu, can't get it locally, but am taking the topa. I'm pissed at hubby, too. He's not here to help, either. Oh well, another day. At least the kids are happy, that helps a lot. I feel great mentally, too, thanks for reminding me of that!
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

Hi there Becoming, Christy, Peanut & all to follow

Yep, pretty quiet thread today. Hopefully people are busy & well!

Becoming, you're so right about eating preventing cravings. Well done for 'slamming' something in quick. And good luck with the meeting later.

Christy, well done on day 5. I've been using the CDs for a few days now. This morning I woke up and after a few minuted realised with a jolt that I wasn't thinking about AL! Then found half a glass of wine left from last night. Now that hasn't happened in months... Will keep you posted

Peanut, can almost smell that home-made bread, mmmmm

Gold
          :sun:

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

Hello ODATs,

Pretty quiet Sunday for me as well. Saving my energy for the BIG Red Sox game tonight. They've managed to grasp victory from the jaws of defeat in the last 2 games, so it will be a nailbiter. Hope my buddy Sea isn't working so she can watch the game. I know she's a huge fan. Actually, I rather like these chilly fall days, when all I have on my plate after Church is some laundry and balancing the checkbook. Such a quieter pace than when the girls were home and it was constant activity. Each phase has it's benefits. Hope everyone enjoys a lovely week.

Vera-b

Comment

Working...
            X