I could kill...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could kill...

Peanut,I'm really glad I popped back in here this morning. Of course!! Makes absolute sense! I realized my pm cravings were a lot more about hunger than needing a drink!!!
    I hope this helps you get over the hump!!!:H

Makes me wish we had an indoor pool, and that I could swim!:H:H
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

I could kill...

OH ME TOO! Wine would be sooo good right now. Well done for not getting some or finding a sneeky way to get some. Good luck! Stay strong, we'll continue to get through this!

Comment

I could kill...

Damn!!! My plans are foiled!! Got to the pool and there's a swim meet going on - no lane swimming all weekend!!!! I hate this - I get psyched for my swim and then get let down. I wish there was more warning - I suppose I should read the (tiny) cancellation notices, posted in tiny format in one spot on the wall in the hall there! Grrrr.... I shall have another chance to test said theory next week I'm sure. I through one of those salty-sweet granola bars in my swim bag (high instant energy me thinks) and I will leave it there!
        Hope everyone is doing well tonight. To bed early for me - I am actually super tired from virtually no sleep last night!!
        Love to all!
        xo Peanut

Comment

Working...
        X