need starting advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need starting advice

Not sure exactly where to start nor where to post. In short, I am not the one with the drinking problem, my husband of only 5 yrs is the problem. I would like to tell my story but need to know where to post and if this is the right website for "the other side"? I will wait for an answer as not to take up anyone's time should I be in the wrong place.
    TIA.
    tos

need starting advice

Welcome The Other Side,

Yip, we'll find you where ever you post but like Oney mentioned "Family members affected by drinking" will be a good place to start.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

need starting advice

Ha.. the other side. so many things to say, so many stories to tell. Right now, besides telling your story, the best thing you can do for yourself is purchase the book Co-Dependent No More. You are not alone, I have been dealing with my loving husband's problem for over 13 years and the past 3 years have been the most difficult. But, there is hope and solutions for the non-drinkers. Feel free to use the private message option (PM), if you need to talk to me directly.
      Hang in there.

Comment

Working...
      X