fell off the wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fell off the wagon

You arent alone at all. You've been here, you know you will feel better tomorrow. Keep reading that book, always helps me. Maybe order some takeout later and veg. It will be fine

Comment

fell off the wagon

kaddy,
      You have no idea how much your post has helped me. I was 3 days AF (again) and slipped last night. I'm so upset with myself. I stop taking care of myself and BOOM, there I go. I'm proud of you and your 8 months, that's incredible! For me, today is day 1 AF, again. I'm so disappointed in myself. But I wanted to thank you for posting and for sharing. I hope you continue to feel better and to take care of yourself. :l
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

fell off the wagon

Hi kaddy glad you check in funny i have lots of books at home i was meant to read. Tomorrow you will feel that bit stronger and stronger. Take it easy.x

love
        teardrop.x
        family is everything to me

Comment

fell off the wagon

Kaddy, I only hope that someday I can achieve what you were able to achieve. Eight months AF and as everyone here has said, if you can do it once you can do it again. Don't dwell on the mishap, revel in your accomplishment.

Comment

fell off the wagon

Oh gosh, I made it to 7 years and fell off. Got absolutely drunk the first night I went out drinking - told the Designated driver what a jerk her husband was...the whole 9 yards.
            So, just pick yourself up and brush yourself off and get started again. I am currently modding and doing well but was a mess for 16 years when I started drinking again. Really got myself into trouble with just being embarrassing and a real mess when I drank. Totally embarrassed my spouse on many occasions and I'm sure made a few people mad here and there. The worst was the blackouts when I couldn't remember what I had said or (for shame...done!) Just went right back into all of the wrong things.
            Then I found this board and it's been a lifesaver. So far am modding without trouble since Sept 2 but modding isn't for everyone. You'll figure out what's right for you.
            Good luck!
            Eve11
            "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X