Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Wednesday

Hi everyone,

I've never started this thread and hope its okay, as I didn't see one yet.

It's cold and dark here this morning but my spirits are great. I am day 3 and going strong.

Where is everyone, hope you are all doing well....check in please.
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

ODAT Wednesday

Terrific.
    I like dark and cold, here in Florida we get up to the same thing almost everyday, hot and hot. Cold can be invigurating and makes you feel alive. You are alive and doing well.. it is a good day.

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Waiting- I would kill for hot and hot right now. Winters get to me more the older I get.

Gia- Summer is the best of course June,July...all day sunshine, 70-80 degree weather. It is beautiful, and the ONLY reason we put up with 40 below. Good job on Day 5!!!

Have a great day ODATers!!!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hi guys!

It is nice and sunny here in Ontario, but chilly, ok COLD! My poor kids went to school all bundled up. They weren't impressed! But hey, they were warm!

I love the hot hot Waiting.....as I said in another thread, I would love to live on a warm beach, but not many here!

I am on Day8, my longest in quite some time. I rec'd my CD's yesterday...will work on getting setup to use them. I have been waiting since Sept 25th for my Topa! Getting pissed.....I will be ok by the time it bloody well gets here! But I am feeling good for now....

I am off to work this afternoon until 9:30pm....keeps me busy and out of trouble....also meeting new people.....tha's fun.
        AF July 6 2014

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

We definately have to dress the part that's for sure. It just makes it hard to get out and do much when it gets that cold. You can go a little stir crazy if you don't have indoor hobbies.

Lots of babies born in the spring here LOL

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

it goes to show you we often want the opposite of what we have.. We actually built a cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Georgia to run away to the cold as often as possible. I told GoodasGold that I like when the days are shorter and grey.. she affectionately called me a "freak". Ultimately a mix of Seasons would probably satisfy everyone.. for a while.

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

AK, to show you what a coma I'm in, I posted on the ODAT Tuesday thread because I forgot it was Wednesday! It snowed here this am and I am NOT ready for that. My 12-year-old daughter (going on 16) is ready to go sledding. Shudder.
              "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Thanks for starting this AK.
                All this talk of cold weather is reminding me of what is to come!!!! But what do we say here on the prairie? But it's a dry cold!!! Ha!!!! It's still freakin cold out there!! Today is actually beautiful and sunny! Supposed to hit +9C (degrees farenheit anybody??) and to be nice through the week and the weekend. We are having a halloween run on sunday and I want to wear my grass skirt - the hula girl. I will need to find a body suit or something - not warm enough for bare skin. I love these runs - we all look so goofy dressed up in all kinds of costumes, but all with running shoes on - our one similarity! Believe it or not, we are all quite mature, intelligent, professional adults!!! Must be some sort of haitus from responsibility, this silly running club! (I shall bring my AF beer along!)

Have a great one everybody!
                xoxo Peanut

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

+9? it's summer there! lmao! it's 3 here....ick, but sunny, so that helps
                  AF July 6 2014

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

It's supposed to hit 12C and 13C the next couple of days (IF the weatherman is right) - which suits me just fine!!!!! You must be near the east coast Christy??

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hi ODATERS! I hate to skite but it's spring time down under and quite lovely...mind, we don't get as cold as you guys anyway!!
                      I'm at home with 2 sick little boys today so I hope you don't mind me dropping in on your thread. ODAT sounds like my thing at the moment...on day 4 today - had a major bender on the weekend and not very happy with myself.
                      Angelxo

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

9C is 48.3 F (according to the converter in my mobile phone)

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Sunny and unusually dry here in the rainy part of Oregon. Day 5 for me also, and I slept very well last night. It was wonderful. I'll be AF again today and hope to sleep just as good tonight.

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Angelcakes;449096 wrote: ODAT sounds like my thing at the moment...on day 4 today -
                            ODAT is definately my thing right now, (I did get to 9 once) starting over and doing good Day3.

Of course you are welcome anytime :l

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hi Boss,

Congrats on day 5!!
                              Wish I could say the same about sleeping good....I'm having a heck of a time getting used to actually going to sleep as compared to passing out or something close to it. I hate waking up in the middle of the night. Do you take anything?

Comment

Working...
                              X