ODAT Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Wednesday

AK - the sleep thing is so difficult, isn't it?? The melatonin didn't even help me monday night. Maybe I need more???

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

AK I took 1 Valerian in the afternoon. This is my de-stressor from watching the stock market tank (with my stocks in it...). And then 20 mins before bed, I take Melatonin 3g pill.

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Yes, and I even take the calms forte. But then if I do the hypnos late, the 2nd track counts you back from 20 and ends up with "your wide awake" so that certainly doesn't help LOL I try and turn it off before it gets to that part.

We've really screwed up our natural sleep patterns haven't we?
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Is Valerian natural??
          :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hi all --- very late check in for me. sounds like everyone's doing great. Day 3 here, and will be heading for the couch to read for a bit before bedtime.
            AK -- re Valerian --- yes, it's natural and non-addictive. You can get it a drugstore or the nutrition stores. I take 3 of them before bedtime and then it's still not enough to make be drift off to sleep at times. If I'm having a real tough time, I'll also take a Sleep-Aid (it's like Calm Forte) and that combination usually settles me down.

Boss.man --- the stock market could be what's keeping me up these last couple of weeks too! When will this horrific time be over?

Peanut --- I'm hoping it's going to stay nice out your way ... I'm flying out to Calgary next Wednesday for a visit with my daughter.

Couch is calling! See you tomorrow!

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

[QUOTE=Peanut;449078]It's supposed to hit 12C and 13C the next couple of days (IF the weatherman is right) - which suits me just fine!!!!! You must be near the east coast Christy??[/QUOT

Nope, in Ontario...we don't get it quite as bad, but we are in a snowbelt, yippee! lol
              AF July 6 2014

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hello fellow ODATs,

Reading the first 2 pages of this thread makes me want to put on my thermals!! We always thought it was rather chilly living in Boston, but it's balmy compared to AK and all of you in Canada. Guess I'll just have to stop complaining!! It's one of those rainy, cold days - good for slunking at home and reading. But, just got back 45 minutes ago from my Jesus class (4-week class) so my book will have to wait. Enjoying an AF week - need it after allowing myself to drink wine 3 days in a row over the weekend (that's one day over my mod plan). Have a full day tomorrow, so will sign off and head to bed. Hoping everyone has a good, solid Thursday. And to you my Boss man, your stocks will indeed come back. It just may take a little time . . . (you heard it here first!!).

Vera-b

Comment

Working...
                X