Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday

GM ODATers!!

Greetings from the far north Happy to report I am doing fine....cold, but fine. This is day 4 except I did have 1 beer last night. Stopped there and listened to my CDs again hoping to regain some of my strength. I would really like to get 30 under my belt then maybe try to mod.

You all sound in good spirits, hope you have a wonderful day :l:l
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hi guys,

Late checking in today as I had appointments with clients all morning and was immersed in paperwork all afternoon. Had a fairly easy AF/NF day yesterday - and am going to make a cup of tea as soon as I get home to take away that AL craving. I have some laundry and stuff to do tonight so I want to get all of that done early and then possibly watch a little TV with my little girl and then a hot bath.

Anything to keep my mind off the booze! I will not drink tonight.

I'll check in tomorrow. Hope everyone had/has a good night.

Love and Hugs,
      Uni
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hi guys!!!

I am late checking in....was working all day then dinner, etc...so here I am...sounds like a good day for most....sorry for those having a bummer day. It's a beautiful sunny day here...still single digits but above 0. We will be having a ton of rain for the weekend, but I am taking my oldest daughter, who just turned 10, shopping and out for lunch on Sat. Nothing nicer than shopping in the rain, except running to the car with a mass of bags!!!!!!

I am on Day 8 I think, nope 9, lol. Had a couple feelting thoughts about having a beer, but nahhh, won't have one.

Feeling pooped tonight.....worked all week, normally I don't, and I have one more day until a day off.

I seem to sleep like a log now, and don't remember dreams.....that's ok, as long as I don't hear SNORING!!!!!! (from the dog or the husband LOL)

Will check in later!
        AF July 6 2014

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hi All --- back here, now that it's my trigger time. I think I'll be okay... the next few hours will tell. I'm going to throw some L-Glut under my tongue now and go for a walk.
          Peanut and Uni, you sound very positive about staying AF tonight ..... I shall do the same! (I hope.... LOL!)
          Have a good evening all who are still around.

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hi Christy -- must have cross-post. Glad to hear you're doing so well ... day 9 --- way to go! Glad to hear you're sleeping well .... that's an issue for quite a few here! Take care and enjoy that shopping!

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Day 35 for me. Feel pretty good about it to.

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Wow Noma'am!!!
                That is so fantastic!!! Woo-hoo!! Keep on countin'!! You skinny minny! (did you find your ring after your wasp incident??)
                xo Peanut

Comment

Working...
                X