My first time -- still drinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting. post on sister!.. at your leisure. good people here. vent all you want. you know you wont be judged. Gyco.... what can i say but..... you're a legend bro'! Greg.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Waiting... as a kid. one of my jobs was to pick the apricots from our tree in backyard... used to hate it... 'tis only know how i wish i had an apricot tree now!.....love 'em.. though do have avocado tree here... which is cool.. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

I am going to buy a box for Christmas this year and eat them all by myself (since I am the only one who likes them) I see them every year and I never do it.. silly... do it while you can !! Celebrate life and the luxury of being alive.

Comment

Hey, G, Waiting, Gy! Sorry to take so long to answer your question on the mint, G. I think it's a great counterpoint to the chili, cooling down the mouth a bit! Gyco, you're a poet & don't no it! Good advice, Waiting. Don't forget the site here for family memebers affected.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I know the site, not too many people there posting. They are not all chatter boxes like me !

Comment

Lol at you Waiting re chatterbox!. Yep Ruby... mint and chilli can work.... where's Gyco gone?

Comment

Waitng, Ruby... big organically grown stuffed olives are pretty good down this way too.. mmm

Comment

We (my husband and I) have gone Organic all the time several months ago. To me Organic food just tastes like the way food used to growing-up. I love Olives, was born in Portugal and raised in Belgium. Have been living in here, in the US, since 1980... but with that background, I was born to be a foodie for sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X