It's a good day.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good day.....

DAY 14!!!!!! WOW! Where did the last 2 weeks go? I feel like no time has passed!

So today is Day 14AF....I'm down 18lbs....it's sunny....we have decided to save up for the family trip of our life time (European tour in 2010).....I'm tired but that's ok....it's all good.

I have had a few fleeting thoughts of AL, but not gone to it. I came close on Sat., but I came here instead. Sometimes I feel lost on here...there are so many people....so many things going on but I stick with it, because I like it here. I have tried other sites, just for women, and well....I am not that...deep, lol.

Thanks to everyone for your support! I am one day shy of half way there, lol!!!!

It's a good day today! :h
    AF July 6 2014

It's a good day.....

Congrats of 14! AND THE 18LBS!!!
    "Be Kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Comment

It's a good day.....

Brilliant job!!
      2 weeks AF and smiling, now that is something to be happy about!
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

It's a good day.....

Excellent Christy :wings: So glad you came here on Saturday :h Shall we say 21 days?
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

It's a good day.....

Congratulations Christy on the 14 days! ... and the 18 lbs.! Boy would I like to achieve both of those. Did you do anything to lose the weight, other than stop drinking? I need to lose 20 lbs., but have just been putting it on all summer ... particularily since I've started trying to go AF! ... I just don't understand.

Comment

It's a good day.....

Yaa for you Christy, I am on day 18 We should be soul mates. (unfortunately I didnt loose 18 lbs though) I too have never felt better, inside and out! I am very cautious about the beast lurking behind me- waiting for me to let my guard down- but so far, so good. I think MWO and AA has given me to armor that I need- and am now more prepared for-
            DLW
            DLW
            Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
            And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
              Today is a Mystery
              Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

It's a good day.....

congratulations Christy and dlw, you inspire me thanks.
              :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
              ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

It's a good day.....

TWO WEEKS!! EXCELLLENT!!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

It's a good day.....

HEY!!
                  WELL DONE!! I'm sooo proud! You're doing soooo well!
                  I find lost on this site too so i just stay on the 'just starting out' pages *lol* even tho i've been battling this beast for many months now.
                  Keep it up hun! Can't wait to read your day 21 thread!!!! STAY STRONG! XXX

Comment

It's a good day.....

CONGRATULATIONS, Christy!!! WELL DONE!!

Comment

It's a good day.....

Yaaay!!!! 14 that is awesome!!!!, you should be very proud. :goodjob:

How are you liking the CDs?
                      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

It's a good day.....

Congratulations! You inspire me!

Comment

It's a good day.....

WOO HOO! GREAT JOB!
                          "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

It's a good day.....

LookingToGrow;454108 wrote: Excellent Christy :wings: So glad you came here on Saturday :h Shall we say 21 days?
                            I accept your triple dog dare!!!!:H
                            AF July 6 2014

Comment

It's a good day.....

New Day;454110 wrote: Congratulations Christy on the 14 days! ... and the 18 lbs.! Boy would I like to achieve both of those. Did you do anything to lose the weight, other than stop drinking? I need to lose 20 lbs., but have just been putting it on all summer ... particularily since I've started trying to go AF! ... I just don't understand.
                              Hi New Day....

In regard to the weightloss.....just watching what I am eating. The not drinking certainly helps because #1 no calories from beer, and #2 no MUNCHING! I ALWAYS got the munchies when I drank. When I don't drink I rarely munch after dinner....so that has been a huge factor. I don't exercise so that certainly isn't it, lol. I also drink a whack of water....
                              AF July 6 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X