• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday

Good luck sweet Greeny youll be fine SUPER WOMAN ha
    Love cap

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Rubes I will be your freind forever but if I have to shove any more currants up a squids arse I feel its time to lay down gently and move on as they say HAAAAAAAAA
      Love cap

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Cappo ...snorting with laughter here!!

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Oh, Cap!!!!! LMAO You need to be the spokesman for all the men out there who are afraid to speak, talk, get involved. We LOVE LOVE LOVE you, and it's always so good to get a male perspective in our fight and our lives. Thank you, Cap!:grouptrophy:
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ODAT Thursday

HAAAA I LOVE MY PANNY

Comment

ODAT Thursday

WEll Rubes Happy to talk on behalf of the fucked up men of this world IM SURE we wont agree but im happy to try
              Love cap

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Capt!!! Great to see you.:l Thank you for making me smile. I've been feeling rather down the past couple of days, weird as I started on an antidepressant 8 days ago, and feel more depressed than before I started them. Maybe they have just not kicked in yet. On the upside, have not had a drink in 9 days.
                Good job Savon!!
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Caps...good job on the cooking!!! MY husband doesn't cook...Good lord! If I were having a dinner like that, I would be buying it. I am a terrible cook!!! Doesn't help that I don't enjoy doing it, lol. I would have shoved it up partners ass!!! Who goes to a dinner party and doesn't even mention an allergy???? Maybe drama BS? lol....

Everyone keep up the good work!!!! Hoping everyone has a good one, today is -4 here!!!! BRRRRR...I hope it warms up for tomorrow night or my babes will freeze, myself as well taking them out.....I will bring a nice cafe mocha with me....mmmm....that sounds freaking great!!!
                  AF July 6 2014

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Seacailin;455781 wrote: Capt!!! Great to see you.:l Thank you for making me smile. I've been feeling rather down the past couple of days, weird as I started on an antidepressant 8 days ago, and feel more depressed than before I started them. Maybe they have just not kicked in yet. On the upside, have not had a drink in 9 days.
                    Good job Savon!!
                    AWESOME!!!!! :h, about the not drinking part....I understand about the unhappy days....I have an appointment with my GP to have my pills reassessed. I would imagine after being on them for a bit they might lose their effectiveness....would this be true? Or is my life more complicated now and I require MORE antidepressants? The later is probably true!
                    AF July 6 2014

Comment

ODAT Thursday

My Sweet Sea nothing can make you sad you are the BEST sea take care thinking of you
                      Love always Cap

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hi, Sea!!!! So good to hear from you. Your OK, babe, just think one day at a time!
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Yeah, I guess I am ok. Just don't feel like myself. I just want to sleep; have no energy; although I did work a 10 hour shift last night. Don't know if the Lexapro could be doing this to me, or maybe the plunge in temperatures here and all of the darkness. I'm sure I will come around. No plans to drink; back to work tonight. Thanks for the love.
                          Christy-people do not normally develop a tolerance to anti-depressants. They can usually remain at the dose that is found to be therapeutic. Sometimes it takes trials of several different medications to see which one works for you. Over the years, I have been on Trazodone (allergic to it), Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa, and now Lexapro. It can be frustrating.
                          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Yea it is one she writes them and leaves them all over the place under the pillow under my breakfast bowl I love her so much and good thing is she loves me HOW cool is that
                            Love ya oney your kids leave you little notes????
                            love cap

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hey my sweet sea whats up my darling Im no great hudini but happy to talk sweet heart???

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Seacailin;455810 wrote: Yeah, I guess I am ok. Just don't feel like myself. I just want to sleep; have no energy; although I did work a 10 hour shift last night. Don't know if the Lexapro could be doing this to me, or maybe the plunge in temperatures here and all of the darkness. I'm sure I will come around. No plans to drink; back to work tonight. Thanks for the love.
                                Christy-people do not normally develop a tolerance to anti-depressants. They can usually remain at the dose that is found to be therapeutic. Sometimes it takes trials of several different medications to see which one works for you. Over the years, I have been on Trazodone (allergic to it), Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa, and now Lexapro. It can be frustrating.
                                I have been on my pills for about 3 years now....I guess it is more stress and I just need a little more. Does that make sense? Though I am on Wellbutrin XL and they say not to go off it if you are quitting alcohol because it can cause seizures. I have been AF for 16 days and my appt is in a week and a half, if she suggests weaning off them and trying something different, I wonder if the seizure thing would be an issue. I didn't have any withdrawal when stopping drinking........hmmmmm

I also feel like sleeping....I was sleeping great until the last couple nights...I hate feeling tired......
                                AF July 6 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X