ODAT Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday

Good job on your AF time. The doctor will be able to safely taper you off the Wellbutrin if that's what he/she feels is best. Let me know how it goes. I am seeing my doctor in two weeks and will stick with the Lexapro until then at least.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT Thursday

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA thats funny so did ya get the wrestling mag oh dear i wished for a girl fairies barbies and that shite how COOL is little addy bless his soul WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA now I want a boy too

Comment

ODAT Thursday

HAAAAAA Mammy, I love you, can we get a chinese take away...

Mammy I love you, Can I have 5 euro for a wrestling magazine

Mammy I love you, please don't look at the kitchen floor....
        Right so you makem happy?>????? by the way not trying to be a smart arse but how is the CHINESE food in ireland Ok
        Love Cap im being a smart arse feel free to to take the piss outaa me any time oney i couldnt resist Irish Chinese food !!!!

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Day 3 AF.

I will not drink today.
          Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Seacailin;455810 wrote: Yeah, I guess I am ok. Just don't feel like myself. I just want to sleep; have no energy; although I did work a 10 hour shift last night. Don't know if the Lexapro could be doing this to me, or maybe the plunge in temperatures here and all of the darkness. I'm sure I will come around. No plans to drink; back to work tonight. Thanks for the love.
            Sea, it took me about 2 weeks before the Lexapro kicked in, maybe a bit more. I know EXACTLY how you feel about the tired, no energy thing. Sometimes I feel as if I could just crawl under a big blanket and hide/sleep forever. I feel better now that I'm taking supps regularly and am making myself go outside no matter what. Get off my ass in my office and get out there. Congrats on the AF days!

Capt, you're so freakin' funny!

Take care, all.
            Be
            "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Oh i went to the doc he perscibed me the lexa or i dont know thing I just cant do it!!!!! I just went to the video shop and took out 12 comedys they said !!the video guys that is they get depressed people like me all the time and will look after me so i rented 12 comedys i tell you if it works probally not!!! I dont mean to make light of depression I just dont wanna take a pill if you know were Im comming from sorry its just me comedy number 3 sucks i gotta go to bed
              Love cap

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Keets so good to hear from you day 3 so cool how are you you have been missed sweet heart yes dont drink today talk to us please how are things ?????
                Love cap

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Oh, cap, I had no idea. Yeah, first they prescribed me Prozac and I thought I'd go crazy on it. It was really bad. I understand the blues. I'm right there with ya, my arms wrapped around ya watching a crappy comedy. :l
                  Be
                  PS I'm a HUGE movie fan. Have you seen Napolean Dynamite?

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Yea Be i have LOVED IT any other recomendations I just been watching early woody allen stand up Im shittin my pants laughin here

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Keep it up, Keeta!

What about Borat? I laughed my ass off and thought I'd hate it. Any old Mel Brooks flicks. Blazing Saddles still makes me LOL!

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Yea all of em "Be" bring em on Im am prepared to undergo human testing BY scientists to prove that a depressed human being subjected to a weeks worth of constant comedy ( while being fed a healthly diet ) will prove that the controll group ( those not on comedy maybe perscribe anti depressants) will break out of the compound seeking the nearest theater playing all the early Steve Martin movies such as the IDIOT the Man who had 2 Brains and other delights including constant repeats of GET Smart and becoming BORAT on repeat.
                        Love cap

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Love the bean scene BEcoming from Blazzing sadles ( I think you boys had enough of those beans) gotta go to bed!!!!! I keep thinking of the ARSEHOLE boss and his beckoning I tell ya wot Im gonna eat 5 cans of Baked beans for breakfast lead the arsehole into the toilets tye him up and launch the biggest FART on his nose and ask him to beg my forgiveness for all the shite he has made me do . Then ill wake up and realise its all a dream and get ready for work

Comment

ODAT Thursday

LOL, have a good sleep, cap.

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Yippee!!!! the other woman didn't show up so I'm automatically not guilty and nothing goes on my license. While I hadn't thought of falling on the floor ang foaming at the mouth, capt., I was fully prepared to do some serious groveling :H
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Day 40 here.

Comment

Working...
                                X