ODAT Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday

Nice news Green! It always helps to go through the court stuff.

Capn, fish is turtle food, and I'm not a turtle either. You can't blame someone for claiming "allergies" when served with tentacles. People in the south Pacific commonly eat fried bugs. Go figure.

Day 13 for me. The last two days I've had a low mood and headaches, but I think it may be a low-grade cold and not related to being AF. A bit hard to keep strong while feeling bad. It's so easy to think how my old habit would at least help me feel better. Tomorrow is Day 14, Friday, which is my tough day. If I can get through that I'll be really in good shape.

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Congrats, green, you must be so relieved!

Wow, congrats to you, too, noma'am, that's huge!

Good luck with the 14, boss. It was always a hard one for me. But then so was day 1, day 2, day 3, you can do it! Turtle, yuck. Fried bugs, YUCK!
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT Thursday

yay noma'am for 40 days!!!!!!
        Yay Boss for day 13!!
        yay greenie - you rule!
        Yay to all you guys for doing so well!
        Boo for me - not doing so well! November will be my month - yes, IT WILL!!!!!
        Sunny outside, a bit cool - maybe a lunchtime walk is in order!
        xoxo Peanut

Comment

ODAT Thursday

noma'am;455987 wrote: Day 40 here.
          That is fantastic! You are an inspiration!!!!! I am less than half way there! Day 16 for me.
          AF July 6 2014

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hello everyone,

It's been such a busy week - barely time to get online. Noma'am - so fantastic you're to 40 days. Sounds downright biblical. I saw what you posted on another thread about your husband talking to family. That is so unfair. But don't let it knock you off your track - not for them, or to escape the "failure" tag, but just for you. You are so worth it. You are doing amazingly well. And Boss, good luck with day #14. Tomorrow isn't a real Friday, it's HALLOWEEN!! Just indulge in a little extra sugar. And Greenie, congrats on beating the rap. No jail for you, nosireeee.

Happy Halloween - hope to catch up with everyone after the ghosts and goblins rob me of all my sugar.

Vera-b

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Boss.man;455988 wrote: Nice news Green! It always helps to go through the court stuff.

Capn, fish is turtle food, and I'm not a turtle either. You can't blame someone for claiming "allergies" when served with tentacles. People in the south Pacific commonly eat fried bugs. Go figure.

Day 13 for me. The last two days I've had a low mood and headaches, but I think it may be a low-grade cold and not related to being AF. A bit hard to keep strong while feeling bad. It's so easy to think how my old habit would at least help me feel better. Tomorrow is Day 14, Friday, which is my tough day. If I can get through that I'll be really in good shape.
              Congratulations on Day 13! Bring on 14!
              AF July 6 2014

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Vera, thanks for the reminder. You are right. With all the munchkins at the door I'll hardly have time to even think about a drink. And also - they make me laugh with all their costumes. Tomorrow will be easy and fun after all.

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Not much time, just wanted to drop in and say hi! Hope you are all doing good. Day 4!!

Cinders metioned on another post about modders here? Not that it matters cause it doesn't, it truly truly doesn't, I was just curious. I thought most of us were trying for AF.

Luck to you no matter what your goal is:l
                  :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Working...
                  X