ODAT - Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Friday

Don't know if I'm doing this right - bit of a clutz at times understanding this site but logged on yesterday to Wednesday's ODAT thread . . . . .

Just day 2 for me (again) but here goes . . . .

Love and good wishes to you all

Px
    Short term goal 7 days AF

ODAT - Friday

Hi Patricia and all to come

You got it right Patricia. Have not had a chance to log in much recently as the girls are off for mid-term break. Looking forward to next week and an AF November.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Pat day 2 is so good and thanks for startin this one up hi rusty and all to come hope your day is good mine was shite but walked out into the arms of my daughter and all badness simply dissolved. Took her to this halloween kids party it was a riot little ones every where dressed in little bone suits devil suits sheets as ghosts heaps of witches and the occasional drac and devil with a spooky band playing the Monster Mash Lucy had a ball she had to stop me dancing to the Monster Mash when I started to do my Michael Jackson moon walk thing the other kids were pissing them selves laughing. I had a great time no alcohol just pure fun
      Love cap

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hi all - and... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Starting Day 3. Feeling Wobbly. Not working makes it Harder not to think about drinking!! I've already thought about it a couple times, and it's only 7 AM!

OK - just gotta remind myself that I get so much more done when sober... Lessee, what else? Oh yeh - don't make stupid phone calls that I don't even remember!! That's a good inspiration for the day!!!

(PS - Not my pup! But cute!!) Attached files [img]/converted_files/685407=4282-attachment.jpg[/img]
        Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT - Friday

SAVVY well done on day three send those thoughts to the bin were they belong youre the best

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hello ODATers
            Happy Halloween! I dressed up as a pirate wench at work last night.lol. Everyone loved it. I hit double digits again today. Day 10. I must now rest for a while as I will have little goblins at my door this evening. Capt, I can just picture you moonwalking. LMAO. You are too funny. You sure know how to have a good time, and AF mind u. Good on you mate. Hang in there Patricia and Savon. Use up all your calories on candy today guys, not AL. Have a good one.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT - Friday

A pirate wench sea geeeeeeeeeeeeeez day 10 you inspire me you are so cool . thought you would get away with it!!! just a WHISPER@@@@ the fact that you got 10 frigging days drink free SEAera you are so cool
              Love you cap

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Happy Halloween, ODAT's! That poor pooch doesn't look happy! LMAO Today, I will not drink! Hang in there, friends.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ODAT - Friday

GM fellow ODATers,

Happy Halloween!!!!

Day 5 and feeling super. I've been diving into the pool with my son instead of diving into the bottle!! What, me...exercise OMG. I would have never guessed it possible LOL Feels pretty good.

Captn....moon dance? Too funny

So you all know to stay logged on so we can break the record for Hippie right?

I hope everyone has a spooktacular day!!!

:lAK
                  :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

ODAT - Friday

We love you Rubes

Comment

ODAT - Friday

AK GIrLLLLLLLLLLLL you rock day 5 the hardest you feel so good you start to get that stinkin thinkin Just one wont hurt !!!!! RESIST and think about waking up sober how good is that feeling fresh coffee toast and LIFE

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Right back at you, Cap!
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ODAT - Friday

You Rock Capt. Are u wearing the bunny suit for Halloween. I'll give ya some candy little boy.lol. Akgirl, You sound great!! I love to swim. It is awesome.
                          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Thanks Captn,

I've had some ups and downs....but I'm going for 30this time!!!

Cinders mentioned about modders here, not that it matters, cause it truly doesn't. But it made me curious. Anyone have mod as a goal?

Just curious
                            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Happy Halloween ODATers!

I'm dressing up and can't wait to pass out the candy! I've successfully modded for 2 (or is it 3?) days after 2 days AF. I find I can only mod if I have AF days in between. If I try to mod every day then I slip. I'm beginning to feel I should do another 30 AF as I haven't done that in a long time but I don't know why I feel that way.

I'm going to be a zombie prom queen (at the age of 47). I'm trying to convince my daughter that dripping blood down my face would look COOL but she thinks I'll be too scary. Maybe later today she'll be more in the spirit.

Get it? Spirit? I'm sorry, I'm in a great mood with keeping up with the supps, a good talk with hubby, feeling healthy and in control. I'm not used to this.

Love ya,
                              Be
                              "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
                              X