Are you a 'mwo' virgin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you a 'mwo' virgin?

K W you asked if it works look at the support you already have WELCOME,we all have struggles you will succeed in what you want to do,gyco

Comment

Are you a 'mwo' virgin?

I'm new too....

....just getting ready to start the program. I've read the book, ordered the supplements and hypnotherapy CD, and tomorrow I'm going to my family doctor to see about topiramate.....am a little worried about how that will go. I really hope I can start everything soon, I find it sooooo hard to cut back armed with nothing but my own motivation. I'd be happy to be a "buddy" .... Iris

Comment

Are you a 'mwo' virgin?

Hi Iris, Would love you to be a buddy along with WALT and anyone else who is a virgin! Iris please let me know how you get on with your doctor as I have just ordered mine off the site - naughty I know and against books advice but will start on very low dosage and tread carefully! I dont know when all my stuff will arrive as only ordered CD's etc on Friday, when are yours due?? Be great to start togther and compare notes as I intend to do it exactly as it says in the book. Strangely since I read the book and have been on this site I have been very moderate!! The chat room was great on friday night got me through my normal worse night!! (Thanks Gold and waiting) The support on here is overwhelming and it makes you realise you do have choices, you just need to make the right ones!!!!! Early days yet perhaps I am in novelty stage but I intend to do the full programme as I really want to stop thinking about where my next glass of wine is coming from! Thanks DB for checking in, Ive had the best weekend ever since friday, woke up saturday and sunday raring to go for my walk so thanks too all. Do you walk Iris if so keepwalking and keep me posted. I have also orderd a web book so that i can log in more often as I am always in competition with the family to get on the P.C!!
        Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

Are you a 'mwo' virgin?

Thanks GYCO x
          Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

Are you a 'mwo' virgin?

KW, Iris, and Walt,

Good morning!
            Just wanted to check in and say "hi". I'm really glad you are all here and eager to get started on the program. It is really awesome. The more people you get to know here the better it seems to get.

periwinkle
            Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Are you a 'mwo' virgin?

Yep, pre-virgin here.. I haven't even ordered anything yet.

This seems to be a place of great support - thank you in advance. I know I'll need it. *sigh
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Are you a 'mwo' virgin?

Hi sunshine,

Welcome!

It's kind of slow here today. May I suggest that you start a new thread. You might get kind of lost here on this thread. I just don't want people to miss a new person.

It takes sooo much courage to open up. So take a deep breath and write a little about yourself so we can begin to know you and help you. We've all been there.

You are in a safe place! You can start today. Lots of stuff to read here. If you want, you can download the book from the website.

Look forward to getting to know you. Send a PM (personal message) or email if you want.

periwinkle
                Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X