Hi there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there

I'm new but glad there's people out there to talk to!!!!!!
    sigpic

Hi there

Hi puggles welcome to the board! xx There is always someone here to talk to ..... talk away and we'll listen!

summer xx

Comment

Hi there

Hi Puggles, glad to have you here!
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi there

Hi Puggles! Plenty of us here to talk about just anything you need!
        "Be Kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Comment

Hi there

Hey Puggles!

:welcome:

Congrats on joining a Helpful, Non-Judgmental... and FUN group of people!!!

Cheap therapy, too... :H
          Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Hi there

Hi there Puggles, welcome! And hello to Sav, Pan, Vlad, S.H. and all to come.. Hope everyone is in good errmmmm,.. spirit's?...(sorry), G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi there

GOING THROUG THE MOTIONS OF WHAT COMES NEXT. I HAVE ADMITTED THAT I HAVE A HUGE DRINKING PROBLEM. A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE CHOSE 6 WEEKS REHAB. I CAN NOT AFFORD TO TAKE TIME OFF WORK AND WAS WONDERING WHETHER MEDS ON THE MARKET REALLY WORK??? AS IT IS I'M TAKING CYPRALEX FOR DEPRESSION. FEELING VERY LOST AT THE MOMENT!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Hi there

If you have the time this weekend, do lots of reading the posts. Meds work for me and lots of others. Some prefer not to use them. It still takes "head" work too. Retraining our thinking. Even rehab can fail if we come back to the same routine. Read, read, read, post, ask questions. Learn as much as you can from those so much wiser than me, and keep coming back here. It's saving me, day by day!!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi there

Puggles

:thanks: Good to know you guys are out there!!!!! Talk Soon!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi there

Hi there puggles, very glad you've found this site. It's helping me on a daily basis. You've made a very important first step by realising you need help to change your habits & in asking for it.

There's a wealth of information & support here. And nothing is taboo! So please be honest & keep asking questions.

The site can be a little confusing at first - some threads are fast-moving, others slower. There's a lot of humour & also heartache. Most important though there's hope. Many, many here have turned their drinking around or stopped altogether. Just speak up wherever & whenever you need to, there are no rules here, only acceptance & love.

GOOD luck & stay close
                    Gold
                    :sun:

Comment

Hi there

Welcome, puggles!

I strongly recommend you read the My Way Out book. It's easily downloaded and explains this program fully. It saved me. This forum and the wonderful people here are so loving and supportive. :l

Keep posting and let us know how you're doing, okay?

Take care :h
                      Becoming
                      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Hi there

Welcome puggles! Glad to see you here reaching out. You'll have lots of support reaching your goal.
                        sigpic
                        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hi there

Welcome Puggles.....you will learn a ton just by reading the posts and learning through others experiences.

You are doing the right thing, you know in your heart you are. We're here for you.

Christy
                          AF July 6 2014

Comment

Hi there

:hello2: and :colorwelcome:

I agree with what the others have said. Read the book and devise a plan for yourself. Some people use meds, others don't, some use the supplements and CD's. The beauty of this program is that u can customize it to suit your needs. Staying close to the boards, and going in to Live Chat also help immensely when times are really tough. Best wishes.
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hi there

Hi Puggles! I just joined today too! I think you and I have stumbled upon a miraculous way to a brighter future! I'm very excited about all the people on here! It's nice to have people who are willing to listen, and not judge.

Comment

Working...
                              X