ODAT - Saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Saturday!

I forgot about the time change, thanks for the reminder! Let there be light!
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT - Saturday!

Well Zed, it's noon here....so I am guessing midnight there. Where are you?

I will get my ass on the mill today and if not that I will try a new yoga DVD. I would like to alternate days with the treadmill and yoga...maybe a power yoga once I get the poses down.

Things are going ok here...last night and today seem to be a little trying for some reason. I feel like I could drink today so here I am. I am trying not to.....

You are right not to look back, no sense in that as you can't change anything only learn from it......focus on now.....don't even concern yourself with the future......today I am doing it an hour at a time, possibly a minute at a time.....
      AF July 6 2014

Comment

ODAT - Saturday!

hey if you get a chance try qigong; I just finshed practicing and I can really tell the difference. i was feeling tired and almost went to bed but i put in the dvd and i feel great now -- i'm my way to the movies! have a great rest of the day
        :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
        ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

ODAT - Saturday!

Hang in there Gold! November 2nd. No need for it on a day like today. HAVE A GOOD ONE. Z

Comment

ODAT - Saturday!

Hey there Christyacc,

well, I am in.... Beijing! Nuts ha? Yup. I work here. An expat's life. This is my second year here. It's good. But tough at times. Socializing means "you know what." And nothing else really. So that's the challenge. I've had to hole myself up the last few weeks increasingly, to get away from the bars and such. But... maybe that's just an excuse coz I actually find drinking with most other people holds me back. ha ha. They can't keep up. jeez.

Anyway - Hope you made it through yesterday. Really hoping that. You must be asleep now. Here it is 3.30PM... had a good start to Day 1 for me. About to go out for a walk. It's a nice day. This is the when the witching hour really kicks in for me.. about now... late afternoon. I can feel my body... something deep in my chest, saying..."drink?"

So I get what you are saying about NOW. That's all there is. I am walkign with you on the whole "minute by minute" scenario. Know that. And I know the next few days, if I make it that far, are going to get much worse.

The physical side of it is just about starting as I write this. The mental side.. well. that's something else... anyway, you know.

Take good care and Hope Nov 2 is a good, clear day for you.

Zed

Comment

Working...
            X