HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!!

p.s. are you seriously asking whether you should or should not ignore the friend who suggests you should drink during the day? What do YOU think about that? I hope you can see how crazy that is.

Comment

HELP!!!

But I do drink WIP...............how can I train my mind NOT TO? Got the supps from my local health store but they're doing nothing to stop the cravings!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even read the MWO book!!!!!! Where do I go from here please?
      Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

I want them back in my life

Comment

HELP!!!

Take it I should ignore 'my friend' then WIP? He doesn't advise me to drink during the daytime.............although he does actually let it be known about his 'alcohol activities' to me! My partner refuses that he is to blame for my 'recent daytime drinking' although I've always 'clock watched' and waited till 9pm till he put that thought into my head. I've always 'knocked people' who drink during the day till now!!!!!!!!!! Yet all of a sudden I've become one of them! Please advise WIP? Who is right and who is wrong?
        Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

HELP!!!

I give up.

Comment

HELP!!!

Not heard you say that to anyone else before.................obviously I'm a loser end of!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

HELP!!!

I give up too WIP
              Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

HELP!!!

NO HOPE FOR ME IS THERE WIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not got my partner of 17 yerars with me etc...............what's the point heh!? You were quite right to cut me short/give up on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

HELP!!!

NO WIP NO HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

HELP!!!

NO pissed off right now onetoomany to be honest!!!!!!!
                    Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

HELP!!!

Look, 3F's, I am not going to get into a long conversation with you about whether you should drink or not, or whether you should drink in the day time or night time. If your drinking is causing you major problems, I think you should quit drinking. You can get help here for that. I've told you "how" as many times as I possibly can, and others here have, too. What I am giving up on is not you, but the discussion about "how," because I have already said everything I can think of, to say to you, about it. I do hope you figure out a path that is helpful to you.

wip

Comment

HELP!!!

WIP gave up on me earlier...................yet he's normally got the patience of a Saint! He's been my saviour as he/she talks so much sense. But I was told there's no hope for me earlier!!!!!!!!!! Given up hope with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

HELP!!!

Dear 3 Fs
                          I have just read your entire thread. Maybe you could go back and read it too. Seems to me you are looking for a reason TO drink, not a reason to stop. You have mentioned everything in the book makes you drink except for the simple fact that YOU are addicted to alcohol. This is a problem that can be dealt with if YOU WANT TO. The question is: Do you really want to stop drinking?

I wish you peace as this is not an easy question. But you are worth it. We all are.

respectfully
                          -Sheep

PS- and clearly, I have not given up on you.

Comment

HELP!!!

I WANT TO STOP BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO.............WIP HAS BEEN A COMFORT TO ME IN THE PAST....................but now he's given all hope!! I just don't KNOW who else I can turn to now that WIP HAS TURNED HIS BACK ON ME!? I felt comforted by his/her words! Thank you all in advance. x
                            Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

HELP!!!

You are doing so very GOOD.Everyday in every way you will get better and better.Sorry ...that's the hypnotherapist in me talking.Seriously though, you will...positive self talk is more important than anything else that i know of.If you check out Abraham Hicks work on U tube it will give you a tool for self empowerment.Try it out anf PM me if you need me.
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

HELP!!!

Wise words Oney.

3Fs- this is not about Wip, it is about YOU. You DO have a choice. And it is an extraordinarily difficult thing to do. But it can be done. But you have to make the effort. No outside source will do it for you. Not Wip, Not One2, Not me, Not your partner. Just you. You had the courage to come here. Now see if you can take the next step and not drink for the next half hour.

JUST DO IT. You will be surprised that not drinking EVEN FOR THAT HALF HOUR- you are starting to take your power back. Then another half hour. Sit here all damn day and tell us how you are.

3Fs- as One2 says. There is work involved here. DO IT. It is hard. You will be rewarded.

I am pulling for you

-Sheep

Comment

Working...
                                X