Clear All

HELP!!!

Hi Jas, Sorry I've not been in touch recently! Life still sucks here!!! x
    Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

I want them back in my life

Comment

HELP!!!

Hi there 3 F's... you don't sound in the best of moods?...or is that a gross understatement?! G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

HELP!!!

Hi A Work in Progrss and Three F's..I have just woken up here in Bondi Australia with out a hangover for one of the 1st mornings in a long time. It was easy enough to acheive last night because i worked late, and had completely bombed myself with beer for the 3 days before hand and felt so sick. I'm a bit more worried about tonight and even getting though this afternoon. I only stumbled upon this site yesterday, much like ThreeFs. I wanted to thankyou Work In Progress for your suggestions. Ironically for me i am actually training to be a fitness instructor and feel a huge contradiction in my life every time i binge drink. It is obviously effecting my ability to finish my studies and ever become the trainer I want to be..I will be back at the gym today...best wishes to both of you

Comment

HELP!!!

G'day there Levi, and a big Welcome to you! Read as much as you can on here. you will most likely see yourself in many other's post's... I did, and you soon realise you're not alone. You need a plan man!...G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

HELP!!!

Oh my.....I can't believe I've actually made day one!! It's a miracle!

Hello all you wonderful people out there....each and every one of you!
            I've just got the urge to announce that I actually didn't drink today! It was hard and I had to force myself to 'put my face on' and get out of the house (knowing that I had 3/4 of a bottle of wine in my cupboard!)
            I wasn't out that long to be honest, so then I forced myself to catch up with things at home...laundry etc! Then I decided to sort myself out FOR ONCE and get 'cleaned up! So I even got a bit of 'me time' for the 1st time in ages!
            Admittedly, this evening has been really difficult and I've thought about alcohol every 10 minutes. I've even found myself opening the cupboard where my wine bottle waits for me and then quickly closing it again! I don't want this beast to control me any longer..... INSTEAD,I WANT TO BE IN CONTROL OF THE BOTTLE!!!
            I don't quite know how I got through today without it to be honest,but I did! And I'm glad that I did.
            I'd just like to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU to all of those who have supported me at my time of need and hope that you're all doing great. Many thanks to you too WIP!
            Here's farewell to day 1 and hopefully hello to day 2!?
            Good luck to you all X
            Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

HELP!!!

You're welcome, and congratulations! And.... how about getting that alcohol out of the house?

wip

Comment

HELP!!!

No more alcohol in the house WIP

Yep, you're soooo right WIP! Just poured the remainder of the evil stuff down the drain!
                So come tomorrow when I get home from work I won't have any reason to look in that cupboard any more! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! X
                Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

HELP!!!

Hey 3 F's you have just put a huge smile on my face! Well done girl!!!!
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

HELP!!!

Thanks Starting over

Thanks Startingover.....got a big smile on my face here too! Hope you're well and happy! X
                    Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

HELP!!!

Three F's;470114 wrote: Yep, you're soooo right WIP! Just poured the remainder of the evil stuff down the drain!
                      So come tomorrow when I get home from work I won't have any reason to look in that cupboard any more! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! X
                      Fabulous! Now make sure you eat right, have plenty of non-alcohol drinks on hand, and drink a LOT of them and stay on here a lot, read a lot, post a lot! Read the "tool box" thread, OK?

Good going!

wip

Comment

HELP!!!

Sorry, so much for yesterday's success story! I'm trying to stop the 'daytime' drinking when I'm not working as well as the evening 'nightcaps'
                        Had a drink tonight.....but not too much! Do I need to stop it all together or one thing at a time please?
                        Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

HELP!!!

F-
                          Dont freak out ... try to put the drink down, don't have another....
                          and use the site.....right now like I am.....I'm dying to have a beer.

I'm here for ya......:l
                          :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

HELP!!!

If we could just cut down, we would have all just cut down a long time ago... Works a lot better if you just stop drinking. Period. Do that for a couple of months. Then you will be more clear, and de-toxed, and able to make some decisions about your relationship with alcohol.

wip

Comment

HELP!!!

My partners just walked out on me! He's sick and tired of the drinking.................quote "can't remember the last time we had a sober night together" HELP!?
                              Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

HELP!!!

He's gone..........yet we planned to have a nice evening together earlier! But I'd already opened a bottle by the time he'd arrived, so it was a case of i've started so I'll finish! Not making excuses, but my partner snores something terrible and it keeps me awake all night, so maybe the thought of him coming up panicked me into having a drink to help me get off to sleep? Anyway, he's left me again, so heading on up alone again! Thanks for all your support! And hope you're all getting on ok X
                                Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

Working...
                                X