Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!!

F-
    Does your partner know you are trying to stop?
    :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

HELP!!!

My single AF night last week is history! Can't get there again!? What's wrong with me please???? This is pissing me off beyond belief yet it's out of my control....................why can't I do without this alcohol? Yet every single morning I wake up feeling full of regret???? Bizarre or what? Can someone out there help me PLEASE!? Thank you in advance x
      Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

I want them back in my life

Comment

HELP!!!

3F's, it is NOT beyond your control. Read the "tool box" thread. Make a plan. Follow the plan. If you want it, you can make it happen!

Comment

HELP!!!

Hi there 3,
          I have been there with that regret each day and thinking that I couldnt manage without alcohol. The harsh reality is you just have to stop and give your head a chance to clear.
          There is no magic bullett I am afraid....
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

HELP!!!

HI!
            I want to say, we're all in the same boat. We all have a drinking problem on this site and this site and everything about it is about getting your life back. Stop drinking now. Drink some water, get some sleep and tomorrow get on the wagoon. It takes alot, a lot of teeth gritting and a lot of will power. Try some supplements and USE us. We're here. We're ALL going through the same thing. Please keep posting. Just get some water and sleep into you and we'll start together tomorrow.... deal?

Comment

HELP!!!

PLEASE HELP

WIP what's this 'tool thread' that I've noticed in a few of your other replies ? How do I find it please? Getting to the end of my tether here! I yearn to have a life.................sit down and watch tv, make plans for the weekend with my ever so patient partner of 20 yrs +! But OUR plans are always interrupted due to the alcohol!!!!! Nothing ever goes to plan when alcohol is in my life!!!!!!! Please help me!!!!!!!!
              Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

HELP!!!

It is the first post in the monthly abstinence forum. It will give you lots of advice on staying sober

Comment

HELP!!!

Go to the "Monthly Abstinence" section. It's the first thread in the list.

You can do this. You have to make some major changes, but it's worth it.

Comment

HELP!!!

Thank you starting over and WIP. I've always been quite a private person so find it quite hard to discuss my 'problems' in public. But feel that this MWO site is invaluable after reading the many problems and help that is available here. Everyone is terrific beyond belief! I seriously want to get rid of my mundane life due to the bottle but don't know how to. I have a wonderful Son, who deserves better from me. My partner (the Father of my Son) is so patient, but I think his patience is wearing very thin now! I don't want to lose him...................he's the best thing since sliced bread and I love him dearly!!!!!!!!!!!! Feeling tearful as I write this as I don't know how to help myself!? Again please help if you can!?
                    Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

HELP!!!

You have to calm yourself 3, take some nice deep breaths. You seem all in a panic right now....

Comment

HELP!!!

The alcohol in your system is more than likely making your anxiety worse for you.
                        You need to stop drinking NOW and give your body and mind time to calm down.
                        How much do you drink each day?

Comment

HELP!!!

We are HERE FOR YOU and we DO UNDERSTAND.
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

HELP!!!

Thanks Jamms, Startingover,& lilMichelle.................not to mention WIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks sooo much for your support! Not sure I can beat this at the mo, yet I dont know why not? There's nothing negetive going on in my life at the moment. Or is it to do with the past life? Thanks in advance for any input x
                            Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

HELP!!!

I believe that sometimes ALL DISEASES can be Karmic.
                              Have you read Couragous Souls???
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

HELP!!!

Startingover I drink a whole bottle of wine every night! Not happy with the circumstances that I'm living in right now.................but it's the 'norm'. Appreciate your reply X
                                Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

Comment

Working...
                                X