Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, here goes nothing...

sunshine_gg;458525 wrote: Thanks to all for the warm welcome

Yes, I am exploring supplements, and I'm look into the hypnotic area as well. It's a chunk of change, all at once so I may try a little at a time.
    Sounds like your off to a good start. This didn't happen overnight, so remember baby steps :h
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

OK, here goes nothing...

sunshine_gg;458525 wrote: Thanks to all for the warm welcome

Yes, I am exploring supplements, and I'm look into the hypnotic area as well. It's a chunk of change, all at once so I may try a little at a time.
      It's overwhelming at first. It works a little different for all of us. I had to first get my head screwed on a little straighter than it had been for a while. I did that by spending a lot of time on this forum, read the MWO book, cutting way back on the AL - kudzu saved me my first 2 weeks. When I put to paper how much I had been spending on AL both at the liquor store and restaurants, the supps, meds, and cds didn't seem like so much.

Small mountains first (or baby steps).
      Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

OK, here goes nothing...

Sunshine, you feeling a bit more comfortable now?
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

OK, here goes nothing...

Hi Sunshine! Everyone is wonderful here.....you'll find much support.
          "Be Kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Comment

OK, here goes nothing...

Hi Sunshine,
            I can see you have embraced the support available on this site....it has literally turned my life around for the better. A big welcome to you and I look forward to getting to know you better. This program is quite flexible so I encourage you to just tailor it to your own needs and desires. I send you the best of wishes for your own personal journey. Kriger
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
            X