ODAT - Monday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Monday...

44 days here. And finally a day UNDER 90 degrees! I kinda don't like having to run the air conditioner in November. Fresh air is so much better than canned. It will be in the 70's later this week so time to break out the winter clothes!

Comment

ODAT - Monday...

noma'am;459462 wrote: I kinda don't like having to run the air conditioner in November.
      LMAO!!!!!! Air Conditioner in November....what's an air conditioner???? :H
      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

ODAT - Monday...

Hi ODATers,

Have missed you - haven't been able to get on until relatively late, and only had time to get a few quick posts in (long term modding). I could spend HOURS on this site, but just no time. Funny how you find a life when you're not drunk for half of it!!

Alaska, you sound fabulous. Your spirit is contagious. And Uni, I sure hope you feel better. The only redeeming aspect of not feeling well is drinking is usually way down on the list. Peanut - those attacks, anxiety or whatever, sound really scary. I hope some others answer your post who may have more insight. Whatever it's genesis, I'd probably ask a Dr. about it. Your body is trying to tell you something, now just need to figure out what. hello Greenie - you are the very picture of strength and calm. And OneMore, don't be defined by a slip. You can get through this. If you used it as an excuse to drink without abandon, you'd have some serious worrying to do. Instead, you're here and resolved to do better. That resolve to work through our slips and keep working toward a long term goal are the seeds to our success. Pretty soon OneMore will be OneLess! And hello to Savon, Noma'am (feeling more positive?), Becoming, Christie, Goldie and everyone else I've probably forgotten - just now regaining a few brain cells - hope ya'll have a wonderful week.

Vera-b

Comment

ODAT - Monday...

Hi Vera - Nice to see you. I usually pop in later on so to check if you've been here. Glad you seem to be doing fine.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
          X