Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very hard day

Hi there everyone,
    I've been unable to log on as been without the internet for weeks. Really missed you all. Just wanted check in as I'm so struggling at the mo. Been going to AA but only once per week and its not enough support. Got home from picking kids up from school and my dad had left a birthday pressie on the doorstep.. a bottle of wine... now 2/3 of it later (the rest got poured down the sink) I am here. I'm in a terrible state.... found out I am pregnant today ( already have 3 children) .
    Thankfully my kids are fine even though I didn't stop drinking totally when pregnant. This time feels harder as I feel in the grips more....but I know I can stop with the support.
    Sorry to go on but it has been a tough day
    Evie
    Jesus said"Come unto me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    Take My yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls.
    For my yolk is easy and My burden is light
    "

Very hard day

Evie, sorry that you are feeling so down right now, and please don't feel bad that your 'going on' as that's what we're here for - to support each other.

I'm glad that you are back and that you were open and honest and let us know how you are doing. Remember that tomorrow is a brand-new day and a great time to start over.

Is there any way for you to make any more meetings during the week?
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Very hard day

Oh evie, this does sound like the toughest of tough days. All I can offer is a HUGE cyber-hug & send you lots of love. I'm glad you checked in here tonight now that you got your computer again. We're all here for you.
      Stay close
      Gold xxx
      :sun:

Comment

Very hard day

((((Evie)))):l:l:l

Comment

Very hard day

evie,i dont no what to say it is not going to be a joking moment,as one said congrats on the newbie,i remember when my wife got pregnant with the 4th,she said how did tht happen,daaaaa,well i said we didnt have a prob making the other 3,hes 20 now,and he like the others are the hi in my life,i hope your hubby feels the same,gyco

Comment

Very hard day

Bless you all!
            Can't believe that you all replied so quickly. It is such a good incentive to stop drinking. Just find it hard to stop worrying about how I will cope... but thank you all so much. It is so good to be on line again!
            I told my hubby tonight and thought he would go up the wall... instead he just took a deep breath. Think i'm taking lots of those too!
            lots of love
            :h
            Jesus said"Come unto me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
            Take My yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls.
            For my yolk is easy and My burden is light
            "

Comment

Working...
            X