Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there

Hey guys,

Just wanted to check in. And check myself. I feel myself going down that road again, and I need support and help.

Thanks-
    Erica

Hey there

Erica, what's going on?? (I am having kind of a crappy day, too, but I'm here for support.)

Comment

Hey there

Welcome to the club, Erica.

What's going on - anything I/we can do?
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hey there

Erica, temptation is part of our lives. You are not alone. Everyday we are tempted in many ways. But, I think you are already one step ahead by recognizing how you feel, by recognizing the pit falls and remembering their consequences. You are stonger than you have ever been, because you know enough to seek help and support instead of just giving in.

Comment

Hey there

Hey!

Not really, just feeling low. Keep drinking and making the same stupid mistakes......when will I learn?

Comment

Hey there

Just don't give up and you will always be making progress!!! You will learn something each time you slip and we will be here to help you!!

Comment

Hey there

cke123;460285 wrote: Hey!

Not really, just feeling low. Keep drinking and making the same stupid mistakes......when will I learn?
              Maybe, right now, it's not so much a matter of "learning" but of deciding. Once you decide to not drink, even (especially) when you want to... then you will indeed learn that you don't "need" it, and that life is MUCH better without it. That's how it was, for me...

wip

Comment

Hey there

Hi Erica,

Sending support from the far north :l

So have you read the book? Do you have a plan?? Supps or anything? That is the only thing that gets me through.

Luck to you
                AK
                :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Working...
                X