ODAT - Wedensday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wedensday

Where is everyone? Sleeping in after watching the election last night?

I was AF yesterday and will not drink again today. I am still tired and not feeling too hot and am on benadryl so you shouldn't really be drinking on that anyway - that makes it easy for me!!

Hope everyone has a great day,
    Love and Hugs,
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

ODAT - Wedensday

Hey universal, I'm with you ODAT. I just got over a bad head/sinus cold. It was terrible, but better than the flu. I hope you start feeling better. AF today, woo-hoo!!!
    MM

Comment

ODAT - Wedensday

Hello! a new day in U.S of America! where is everyone. Hope everyone is doing well

I will not drink today.
      :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
      ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

ODAT - Wedensday

Wow, quiet day....

Good job guys on AF! Hope you feel better......

Nothing exciting here....working at 2pm......pretty much it.....debating treadmill before work.....not looking promising though.....maybe a nap.....now that sounds like a good idea! lol

Regardless....hope everyone has a good day!

Christy
        AF July 6 2014

Comment

ODAT - Wedensday

Hope you feel better, uni!
          Good to hear from ya, MM!
          Stay AF today 1 more!
          christy, nap is my friggin' middle name! LOL
          Day 4 AF here. Totally stressed from work. Major computer crash and lost about 3 years of good crap and bad crap. Trying to find the good crap.

Take care,
          Be
          "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT - Wedensday

Hi all ODATers ---- back from my trip out to Calgary for visit with daughter, BF and 2 new puppies! Didn't stay AF, so I'm back on day 2 again. Over my jet lag/busy trip exhaustion and feeling strong today.
            Becoming ---- sorry to hear of your computer problems ---- major stress that is! Hope you can recover all you need. Reminds me, I need to do a backup!

Uni --- hope u start to recover from your cold/flu .... that also reminds me, I need to go to the flu clinic tonight for my shot.

Have a great AF day/evening everyone!

Comment

ODAT - Wedensday

Hey ODATers!

Went on interview this morning. I had another one tomorrow, but they called a while ago saying they had hired someone. At least they called!!

I think I mentioned that whenever (in the past) I've been on an interview, it was my "ritual" to drink afterwards... I had the urge, but Managed not to! Think I'm home free now.

Day 8! I think I'm beginning to break the drinking routine... (but afraid to brag - spitting over left shoulder!!)

Historic day - very exciting!! (Yes, I voted for Obama - )

I can feel the Hope in the air.
              Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT - Wedensday

46 days. I am also excited about Obama. It's wonderful to see our country celebrating and a privilege to witness and be a part of history. At the same time I am very sad as our state passed a constitutional ban on gay marriage. If discrimination protects marriage then I want a divorce!

Comment

ODAT - Wedensday

Nicely said, Noma'am!! And congrats on 46days!
                  NewDay - pretty nice weather in Calgary this past weekend, yes??? Thought I could suntan on the saturday!
                  Savon - you are doing so, so well!!!! Good for you for breaking the routine - I know most of my night time drinking is "routine" or habit, and it is hard to get over that, even without strong physical cravings.
                  Hope you find the good crap, Becoming!!
                  Christy, 1more, uni and MM - be well - and here's to another day AF!!!

I do hope I can be strong tonight too. I am sooooooo tired from this damn insomnia - I told my BF that I would have to drink a bottle of wine just to sedate me tonight so I can catch up on sleep. But he waggled his finger at me, so maybe not, eh??? I actually have just returned to work from the hospital where the mole-removal expedition went quite quickly. I think when the freezing starts to wear off it will hurt, so I might just go home a bit early today, get a nap in!

Talk to you all tomorrow!
                  Peanut

Comment

ODAT - Wedensday

Hi ODATs!

Busy little day here. last night I looked at some resume tips and samples on webistes an spun into panic and fear. Of course they make up these resumes for these high achievers, but nonetheless I felt like I had not accomplished one thing in my life. I figure my resume at middle age will be about a paragraph. By the way, one of my issues is self-worth. so you know this is the universe's way of forcing me to deal with that issue. Arrrgggg! I don't guess sobriety goes on a resume, huh? :H
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                    X