Lucky Day 13!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky Day 13!

I can't belive I've made it to lucky 13, I am struggling a little on my typical Wednesday trigger day, but holding strong. I have actually found moments of peace and acceptance that I can just do this and keep strong.

Thanks so much everyone, especially over this past weekend. I went into the Live Chat, and it really truly helped me Friday night. I met a bunch of wonderful and interesting people. So, when you're feeling low or really struggling I recommend the Live Chat, someone alwasy pops in at some point. It was good conversation and I realized that you can find life long support here. So, don't be afraid to reach out, I did and was very glad I did. Knowing that you're not alone is such a comfort. :h

Lucky Day 13!

I love chat. 13 days is great. Im at 9, but feel so strong. Good to hear you're doing good.
    MM

Comment

Lucky Day 13!

Welcome.
      Great job on 13 days. Yes you can always fiind "wonderful and interesting" people in chat. Seriously it does help to have that support when you are feeling like you need it. Sometimes its just alot of fun to get to know each other and to know that you are not alone. Glad you found us.

Comment

Lucky Day 13!

Day 13 is awesome!! You have got to be feeling so much better than 13 days ago, 12 days ago, etc.

Live chat has saved me several times. The people here are amazing. Simply amazing.

Glad you are making it tonight. Triggers are just triggers. Thoughts that irritate.

Let them pass and don't worry about it.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Lucky Day 13!

Hey Cindi, MM and Time2! Glad to see you all here. Maybe we will run into eachother in chat sometime. I think just finding other people out there like me has saved me.

I do feel so much better and that was a good point, Cindi, to stop and make me look back at how I felt day 1. Triggers are just triggers. I often think of that stop smoking commercial, with the crazy nicotine receptors - characterized as crazy lil monsters bouncing around in your head. They eventually calm and I think of them often when I am having a trigger or weak moment. I have the crazy alcohol receptors but I am hoping with time that I can calm them.

Glad to hear from you all! Montana - Congrats on day 9!!!

Comment

Lucky Day 13!

A huge well done!!! For you too, MM ~ keep it going girls!:yougo:
            You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Lucky Day 13!

Love the cheerleader! Too funny.

Comment

Lucky Day 13!

Congratulations on Day 13! You are doing a wonderful job! Keep on working your plan and you will make it!

Comment

Working...
                X