Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first day

You are VERY WELCOME here!!!!
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

My first day

Welcome Smookie,
      Have you been able to start the book and learn more about MWO? It is an excellent plan if you work it. I have been here over 90 days and have found much support and understanding here. I look forward to your future posts and getting to know you better. Kriger
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

My first day

Smookie - I'm a mom too and doing this to be a good example and a better mom. I think for me, finding this book and program was my first step. But it was amazing for me to realize that there were a lot of other people, even moms, that were like me that were addicted to alcohol. I realized that I wasn't a horrible person, that I wasn't some freak. Not being the only one made me feel better and gave me comfort. I guess there is safety in numbers. Also knowing that this is non judgemental place where we are all here to find help, but end up helping others is what has made all the difference. So welcome and best to you!

Comment

Working...
        X