ODAT thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT thursday

christyacc;461830 wrote: , how many did you have before you came here?
    Zero, drank daily for years. At least a bottle a day if not more. Even started buying wine by the box cause one bottle wasn't enough. I am doing a heck of a lot better than I was and I am proud of that. I just want to get further, but it will not be measure by days sober for me. (No offense to anyone, in fact I wish I could say I was on day 21 or whatever)

Starting over at Day 1 is just too discouraging right now. I want it to be an overall life change.
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

ODAT thursday

I hear ya, AKgirl - it does get rather tedious, doesn't it. It never ceases to amaze me how similar so many of us are in our drinking habits!! I always used to buy in 4L boxes, and would to through 2 a week, plus even a couple bottles maybe - yeesh - a little excessive maybe??? But now, even though I am not saintly in the world of AF, I certainly don't drink half of what I used to - and I feel good about that!! Let's live for today, and worry about tomorrow when we get there!!! Maybe I too will start the calandar marking instead of this darned counting. 3days seems to be my max and I am tired of "starting over" at day 1 all the time. This is the ODAT thread, after all!!!
      xoxo peanut

Comment

ODAT thursday

thanks for the calendar idea christy
        :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
        ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

ODAT thursday

hi all,really it gets better in sobriety ,and modding,son of a witch i saidit i have done both,what do i prefer,havent modded enuff to say,maybe,but i do no in sobriety totall sobriety,,i always tht about it,so whether sober or not,i think about it,all of you folks should be proud of yourselves,over the last few months ive read many of your threads,its about trying to understand why,tht is what this progam is about,not bringing one down when you think you fail,which is an offel word,we dont fail,cause we come back here caue we all car about each other cause we ve all been to sorry HELL and bak,can normal people say tht,i can,your gyco be proud freinds

Comment

ODAT thursday

time to put the logical guy behind and let him have a rest his arm is gettin sore from holding my big head up hahahah

Comment

ODAT thursday

I actually started it the last week in October so I have 8 green checks and 1 red X. It's way more encouraging to see it that way than it is to count for me. It's the same theory as the drink tracker I suppose.

As long as we keep trying! :h
              :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Working...
              X