Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here I go -my first day

Hello Everyone,

I'm nervous and scared but I need to stop drinking for now and hopefully some day just be able to moderate my wine consumption and not let it control my life. I have three small children and a great husband. I don't want to lose my family so I need to get my life in order without the assistance of wine on a daily basis.

Please wish me the strength and I'm glad I found this website.

Max's Mommy

Here I go -my first day

Hello, welcome. Lots of people here to help with support, compassion and understanding.

Comment

Here I go -my first day

Welcome,

This is such a wonderful place with awesome peopple!! The book, the plan along with this place has truly changed my life.

I wish you a lot of luck as you start your journey :l

AK
      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Here I go -my first day

Welcome :wings:
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Here I go -my first day

Max's Mommy, big welcome to you!

this will be both the hardest and the best thing you ever do for yourself and your family.

the tools are here, so hop right in. Look forward to getting to know you.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Here I go -my first day

Welcome Max's Mommy......

Anything we can do to help, let us know....
            AF July 6 2014

Comment

Here I go -my first day

Welcome to this wonderful place of fellowship.We are here to help, so let us know what questions you need to have answers to.There is great wisdom here, from people who have been where you are and found their way out.
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Here I go -my first day

Welcome! Your in good company - lots of moms here and I can understand the wine assistance. Been there myself. Hang in there and you will find the support you need here, I know I have.

Comment

Here I go -my first day

:wavin: :yougo: ~ Welcome to SOBER - LAND ... where all the nuts hang out!!!! ONE DAY AT A TIME ... before you know it ... you will be doin it GOOD!!!

:colorwelcome:

Comment

Here I go -my first day

Hi Max's Mommy :welcome:

It's great you've found this site. It helped me with my too much wine consumption. I hope you read the My Way Out book.

Take care, :l
                    Becoming
                    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Here I go -my first day

Hi Max's mummy - Welcome
                      I too am a mum (3 and 4 year olds) I had a daily wine problem and realised this earlier this year.I decided I had quit / or cut down drastically for the sake of my health and my family. I have found this site invaluable - so much support - just read around and post - everyone will help you.
                      Good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X