Almost ready to begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost ready to begin

Ok, today I got the book and read (most) of it. And tomorrow, a shopping trip for supps is planned. Then on to MY plan, I suppose.

The good news is, I seem to be still falling into the early stage category. So, perhaps moderation is not completely out of the question.

I poured myself less than 1/2 glass of wine at lunch time and had 3 sips, poured the rest back into the bottle. So far I have at least greatly reduced my intake, if nothing else.

Still, I feel like I'm failing
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Almost ready to begin

(((Sunshine)))

You shouldn't. You are doing very well and I think you will be surprised at yourself. :goodjob:

Comment

Almost ready to begin

Hey Sunshine...still a great name...wish it was mine lol

You are NOT failing....You are aware there may be a problem here and addressing it.

Its not easy is it. Fantastic...you have reduced your intake...one step at a time eh,

Keep posting....Bella XXXXX

Comment

Almost ready to begin

Hi Sunshine,

Your not failing if your trying. And you can't let yourself get discouraged. You are going to have lots of ups and downs. Just stick with it, you'll get there.

:l
        AK
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Almost ready to begin

sunshine! :rays:

I'm right here with you and you are not a failure. You are a success in action.
          I'm here during the day, most days, to chat if you ever need me, just ask.

Think of where you were two months ago, three months ago. Are you better
          off now?

Take care, :l
          Be
          "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Almost ready to begin

Thanks guys! :l

Yes, I'm better off. I'm so much more aware now. And, I certainly drink much less. A day AF here and there is better than none, I suppose.
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Almost ready to begin

sunshine_gg;462530 wrote: I'm so much more aware now.
              That in itself is a biggie. Knowing there is a problem, doing the research, reaching out and making a plan.

It a tough road we all face, as long as we keep taking steps in the right direction.

Good luck to you
              :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Working...
              X