gotta do it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotta do it

i just started campral...every day i say...not gonna' drink...come home from work...drink till drunk....fed up...don't care for AA...but need some fellowship...hope i can find it here.:new:

gotta do it

Welcome, mena! Great you have started campral! Are you familiar with the MWO program?

wip

Comment

gotta do it

Welcome Mena.....you will find a ton of love and support here.
      AF July 6 2014

Comment

gotta do it

Welcome,

You will finds tons of fellowship here!!! This place is awesome!
        :lGood luck to you

AK
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

gotta do it

Did you get Campral from your Doctor? I am the same. Each day saying i am not going to drink and then coming home and not staying away from it! I hate it! We are here though so that means something. We have made the step. We can do it!!

Comment

gotta do it

HI Mena...I just found this site yesterday and have enjoyed by first day/nite sober in a long time and even took my self to the gym today after getting some advise from one of the participants...gud luck to both of us

Comment

gotta do it

Welcome Aboard Mena and Levi
              This is a Great program!!! AF for me is a wonderful life.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

gotta do it

Welcome Mena and Levi.

Yes. We are here together. There is no one answer. But this community will support you, and we all learn together to get the tools to get better.

Comment

gotta do it

Hi Mena and Levi...I tell myself everyday that I'm not drinking today and then stop at the liquor store on the way home. I don't feel so alone here, you won't either. I remember seeing a book title once in a book store that said, where ever I go there I am. I don't know what it was about, but it sure seems poignant to me now I'm so tired of running for cover in a bottle...I'm so glad to be here..you will be too. good luck to us...Arwen

Comment

gotta do it

The book you mentioned is: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Wherever-You-Go-There-Are/dp/1401307787/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1226260245&sr= 8-3]Amazon.com: Wherever You Go, There You Are: Jon Kabat-zinn: Books[/ame]

It's an EXCELLENT BOOK. I highly recommend it.

wip

Comment

gotta do it

Mena, I do the exact same thing say this will be the day I go af, get home from work and start drinking, it is a horrible cycle, but maybe together we can do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X