Supplements - A Question or Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there, maybe someone can help me. I bought the starter kit ... and the supplements don't quite match up with the MWO Dosing schedule I have. The Kudzu, Milk THistle, Evening Primrose, and Calms Forte all make sense. And for me, I think my Vit-MIn 75+ and Amino Complete replace the ALL ONE (which I don't want to use). So I guess, my question is, am I missing B-50 and Magnesium and should I buy some to add to the regime? Thanks if anyone knows ........ it's a bit confusing. I'm trying to get everything organised for the qeek so I"m not counting pills for half an hour every morning!

Hey Iris,
    Yip, it can be confusing at first.
    I didn't buy the starter kit - too expensive to ship to this side of the pond but I did take all the supps bar the AllOne.
    The magnesium did have an important role to play.... just trying to think of what it was......

Here is the info from the MWO Health Shop - hope it helps

Vitamin B-50, 100 capsules. A well-balanced blend of key B vitamins in combination with other nutrititional factors to help support recovery.
    Magnesium 200 mg, 100 capsules. Important to mitigate effects of alcohol consumption; increased amounts are needed for absorption.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Hi Iris,

Good for you ordering the starter kit. I kind of mixed and matched on my own, and then wished I would have just started here. Anyway, I'm not familiar with the Vit/Min + or the Amino Complete, but the way I read the recommendations is such:
      750 mg total B50 and 200mg Magnesium Citrate. Check your labels and see what you're getting.
      I took B-Complex even before I quit drinking--it is important, and the magnesium is too for heavy drinkers.
      I bumped up an interesting thread about the magnesium. Beatle is very knowledgeable about supplements!
      Hang in there!:h
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Strange you didn't get the B-50 and magnesium with the starter kit!!! When I purchased it, everything was there, so you might want to inquire about that, see if they accidentally left it out of the kit! Good idea to get everything organized. I found all those supps rather confusing and many find those pill box/organizers quite helpful!
        Best to you!!
        Peanut

Comment

Working...
        X