To those who are new here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally have had a chance to sit and review some posts...has been a while.....

I went on the "tell your story site"

Wow....we have some newbies in need of support - scared, not sure what is happening, coming here...

Sounds familiar to me. I was in the same boat a year ago.........

A YEAR AGO........and guess what.......I'm still here. Because the support and the friends you make here will be some of the best you will ever make. So please, if you are just checking us out, or are scared.....stick around. I did. Greeneyes (who you will see on the ODAT thread did). Lots of us did. And you know what?

It helps. the support helps. the camradarie helps. The understanding helps......

I am amazed at how many newbies come on board every day. But I remember a year ago when I joined and how many people were there for me. Stick around, give it a chance, you'll be glad you did. And a year from now? You'll be the one writing this thread to support new members.

If anyone wants to pm me, please do. I'm not af yet, I still take it a day at a time. and I love this site. And it does help.

Love and hugs,
    Uni
    Welcome
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

:new:I've been soba 4 57 days got no idea as to how this all works on this site obviously im a newb:thanks:
    ....ODAT works for me...

Comment

Hi Glenn! welcome aboard and congrats on your sober days! Good to see you. the ODAT (one day at a time) is a great place to start but feel your way around.

Great to have you on board. If you have any questions or want a friend to talk to, pm me anytime.

Love and hugs,
      Uni
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

Working...
      X