Start of Day 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start of Day 4

The only time I am sick to my stomach and shaky is in the morning, I'm like that again this morning.
    I could kick myself in the butt for falling off the wagon after such a good run of AF Jan 21 thru Jun 21
    What was I thinking?

Start of Day 4

Day 4!! Fantastic!

The sick feelings WILL pass away soon (if they are related to the drinking); if not... please see your doctor, soon, OK?

What were you thinking? You were thinking it would be OK to drink!!! Right? We've ALL done that, to our deep regret....

wip

Comment

Start of Day 4

way to go on Day 4.....are you feeling anxious, that could account for some of the nausea. I suffer from anxiety after drinking and it takes days to feel myself.

Take care,
      Peace

Comment

Start of Day 4

Congrats on day 4, It is only going to get better!
        DLW

AF 34 days
        DLW
        Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
        And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
          Today is a Mystery
          Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

Start of Day 4

Just hang in there and get through the day, Mya....it will get better. You're just about over the physical part.....you're doing great.

This is the last time you are ever going through this.....

Don

Comment

Start of Day 4

Your off to a great start Mya, and the past is the past. Just look forward, you can do it!
            "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Start of Day 4

Mya,
              Keep up the good work and know that you can see that "light at the end of the tunnel". You should start feeling better and better with each passing day. Armed with the knowledge of what took you off the wagon 6/21, this time will be different. You can avoid that trigger or thnking pattern this time and avoid that 1st drink like the plague! Best wishes for your success! Kriger
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Start of Day 4

Chief;466421 wrote: Just hang in there and get through the day, Mya....it will get better. You're just about over the physical part.....you're doing great.

This is the last time you are ever going through this.....

Don
                Mya,

Yes. Like WIP said and all of us have done, we were thinking we could drink again.

But like Chief says, you are not going to have to go through this again because you have figured it out.

Glad you are on day 4 and almost through the hell. (Don't look back, keep looking forward..)

Love,
                Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                X