CONGRATS CHANGEMYLIFE 60 DAYS AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONGRATS CHANGEMYLIFE 60 DAYS AF

My wife never got angry that I knew about. I talked to her again and she says she understands. Every time I talk to her it seems like she tells me what I want to hear and nothing changes. I really believe that there are 3 major things that made me drink. My business, Watching my father's mind deteriorate (he is doing much better now), and lack of intimacy.

When I saw the economy start to go bad, I said to myself that I need to stop drinking, step up to the plate and do everything I can to keep that steady flow of revenue. If things turn for the worse, at least I can say I gave it 100%

My Father situation is getting much better. He was diagnosed with Parkinson’s. Prior to the diagnosis, we watched his mind and body just deteriorate until we could get a handle on it. Now that he is on the right Meds, it’s like a night and day difference. He is close to being himself with a few hiccups along the way. His whole quality of life has improved. I can have a conversation with him and am not scared to let him get in the car.

Then we come to the intimacy issue. My biggest problem is that if I want some love, I have to do everything. It’s just not enjoyable. I don't want to wham bam thank you mam. I want romance and foreplay and all the great things that go along with it. I could initiate more and probably have more sex, but it hurts when she is just doing it because I want to. It's not what I consider a healthy sexual relationship. I see it as a sympathy fuck for lack of a better term. At this point, I really believe the problem stems from her and not me and I'm kind of lost.
    Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X