Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 4 and ready for more

Good morning all,

Celebrating day 4 as I am going through some stress right now and not even thinking about drinking. Need a clear head and not going to drink tonight, one of my challenging nights.

Peace

Day 4 and ready for more

That's EXCELLENT, Peace!!! And when you DO start thinking about drinking... just shift gears, do something else, don't let your mind start up a conversation or argument about it...

wip

Comment

Day 4 and ready for more

I find stressful or challenging days to be the roughest to get through AF. I like Tension Tamer herbal tea, made by Celestial Seasonings. It has no caffine and it does relieve my stress. If I have time, a nice hot bubble bath with some aroma therapy candles (lavendar is stress releiving) do wonders too.

Peace to you as well!

periwinkle :l
      Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Day 4 and ready for more

And congrats on day 4!!! That's awesome!

:h
        Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Day 4 and ready for more

Concentrate on tomorrow- when you have the craving

If you don't drink today-
          Here is what you have to look forward to- tomorrow will be a hangover free day, no headache, no guilt and a great feeling of accomplishment.
          DLW
          AF 34 days
          DLW
          Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
          And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
            Today is a Mystery
            Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

Day 4 and ready for more

Thanks everyone,

Hangover free friday woohoooooo

Peace

Comment

Working...
            X