ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

Good morning! Another no hangover, no wondering what happened last night morning for me. Holy muthuh does it feel good!! Day 9 and chugging along.

It's funny; when I have tried this in the past I would watch my husband drinking his beer and feel left out. There is NONE of that this time. I just do not want to join in. I'm not saying that there are no urges at all, just that I have overcome that mindset of "now is drinking time". It's very strange, actually. I wonder if I haven't just finally made up my mind???

Anyway, feeling good. I really want to get going regularly on the CDs. The thing is, I don't want to draw attention to what I'm doing. My husband works from home, so when I do them he'll have to know. I'm thinking of telling him that they help with my anxiety.

Hope everyone is doing well today.

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

I salute you Dingbat......Bella XXX

Comment

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

Hey Dings like Bella you got the good stuff with you!!!!!! SOBER !!!!!iI salute you too

Comment

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

Thanks guys! I don't want to get over-confident, as I still have a long way to go and a lot of work to do; but it really does feel different this time and it's a relief.

Comment

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

Hi Dingbat,
          Congrats on 9 days

I know what you mean about feeling confident, I have no urges this week and feel good, we are aware and will be ready when the urges present.

Peace

Comment

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

Great job on 9 days dingbat, I'm on 5 and I know what you mean regarding you husband, mine drinks to. I was just thinking this morning how awful his breath smells when he is drinking, to think mine must have smelled the same way. Happy Friday!!

Twosox

Comment

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

Morning ODATer's. 5 months today and it is actually an ODAT day for me. Damn beast is sitting on my shoulder talking to me. I will not let my situation with my estranged husband take me back to the beast. I WILL NOT!!

Be strong and meet your goals today!
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

Well any chance you can share that "I WILL NOT" Greenie you are the best you went to Lenair came home went through a horrible break up say things like..Damn beast is sitting on my shoulder talking to me. I will not let my situation with my estranged husband take me back to the beast. I WILL NOT!!

You are wonderful green eyes such a HUGE inspiration beyond belief you are amazing

Comment

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

greeneyes;467967 wrote: Morning ODATer's. 5 months today and it is actually an ODAT day for me. Damn beast is sitting on my shoulder talking to me. I will not let my situation with my estranged husband take me back to the beast. I WILL NOT!!

I'm going through a really bad breakup also Greenie I know what a struggle it is. We can do this. I refuse to give him the satisfaction.

Comment

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

Hello ODATers!

Day 5 for me here and all is well. Feel terrifficckk and hubby has even had AF days (now what is up with THAT?!). Congrats to all here, sounds like a lot of confidence. Great job on the 5 months, greenie! Don't let that damn beast get you!

Tell your husband, dingbat. I was a huge relief when I told mine. Really. Just a suggestion, tho.

Take care, all. Love,
                    Be
                    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

Afternoon ODATers

Feeling good today, even managed a very slow run/walk outing at lunch time, getting back into the swing of things without a hangover......

Greenie - you stick at it girl that beast knows you can beat him time and time again!

Love to all before and all to come.

Bx

Comment

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

What a great feeling Ding- Keep going- it only gets better

DLW
                        35 Days AF
                        DLW
                        Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
                        And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
                          Today is a Mystery
                          Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

Evening everyone....

I've been away for a couple days, feels like longer though....I had the flu. I am feeling better but a bit busy and a lot tired. I slept for most of the day on and off. Just hit me out of the blue....oh well, these things happen.

Other than that...all is well...31 days, lol! Hope everyone is doing well and has a great AF weekend!

Christy
                          AF July 6 2014

Comment

Working...
                          X