Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this is it.

So people...

I made my 30 days AF, felt very lost after doing it. I wasn't sure what to do so i decided give mod a try... well to start with it went tits up to put it bluntly, then it went good and the last 2 days it's been a bottle a night.
    However, i'm NOT giving up on the mod thing. I'm aiming for once a week.

Anyway, i really need to do this as me and my hubby are trying for another baby. It's been a year but no luck so now it's down to serious business *lol* Calculating things and times (not sure what yet) but i'm so excited that i'm finally taking things seriously again. If or when i become preggies, drink will been gone for good and i will not ever take a sip again.

WISH MY LUCK PEOPLE! I'll still keep checking in with you all.
    It's great that there have been soooo many success threads posted!
    LOVE YOU ALL XXXXX

Well this is it.

Hi Michelle,

My husband and I had difficulty getting pregnant both times. But we sure had fun
    trying! Looking back, I think it was the pressure of wanting it so badly, and his
    mother asking us, why haven't you had kids yet? Stress really had a lot to do with
    it.

Good luck, buddy :l
    Be
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Well this is it.

lol,i never had a chance gettin pregnent i did all the work,hahahah,be me,hahha,lil m,this process takes time like your drinking,the more you put yourself down the harder it gets,my dear keep working at it it will work for you one day gyco

Comment

Well this is it.

STRESS,you hit the button,

Comment

Working...
        X