HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP

I know i said i was going to mod... a bottle and a half later... NO. I can't. It' clear! I need help starting again! help me please i'm lost!

HELP

lil.michelle;468716 wrote: I know i said i was going to mod... a bottle and a half later... NO. I can't. It' clear! I need help starting again! help me please i'm lost!
    LM, we will help you. You can get started again, and this time perhaps with a whole different mind-set. You are wanting to start a family, right? So trying to drink moderately is probably not the best place to keep your focus right now.

Tomorrow, right back to re-starting your plan, on how to get this stuff out of your life, so you CAN have the things you really want in your life. Alcohol adds nothing. It just destroys.

Get some sleep, you will be fine, OK?

wip

Comment

HELP

Put the BEAST behind you and start a fresh

Comment

HELP

I just read your other post, how you felt somewhat "lost" after 30 days. I did too, so I just kept on trucking. I didn't have a plan and didn't want to feel like I had permission to drink when my 30 were done. I still don't know if I'll ever mod in the future, but I do know I will never try unless it is truly butter. And I just don't think it ever will be. So, I keep plugging along.

A quote someone posted the other day really stuck with me: It's easier to stay out than get out.

Hugs and strength heading your way!
        You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Working...
        X