I keep getting deleted...Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. I've written a couple of fairly long, carefully thought out posts, and then when I hit "post reply" they vanish. I get a message that says I'm not logged in, or don't have access. Am I doing something wrong?
    "When she enjoyed her drinking she couldn't control it, and when she controlled it, she couldn't enjoy it." (from The Big Book)

Thank You!!!
    "When she enjoyed her drinking she couldn't control it, and when she controlled it, she couldn't enjoy it." (from The Big Book)

Comment

Or copy before hitting submit. The site logs out after a certain time. I have lost posts so I copy so that I know its there. Or if you forget, hit the back button and your post will still be there
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Been there, done that. I don't stay logged in cuz I don't want hubby to snoop...
        You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Yes hun, if you write for awhile, it logs you out! WHAHHHHH.... Gald you here, hopefully now we will get to read one. River you can UN-check when done...
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
          X