Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Saturday

Hi guys!

I hope everyone had a great week and managed to survive another Friday night.

I made it AF last night - today will prove to be more difficult as I have friends coming over and I will have alcohol in the house but I am fully stocking myself up on AF drinks as well. I'm pretty sure I'm strong enough to make it through.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

Love and hugs,
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

ODAT - Saturday

You will get through tonight AF. I almost didn't survive Friday, but I can say I'm on day 6 today! Make some non-alcoholic pina-coloda's and have a great and fun night.

Twosox :l

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Funny! Non alcoholic pina coladas was exactly what I was thinking too! LOL - figured that way if anyone wants to add rum they can add it on their own.......

Great minds think alike!
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

It's rainy and cold outside but I don't mind it a bit. I'm in such a great mood! All these supps really help me feel so much better!

Sounds like uni and twosox have a plan, great, guys!

I'm going to do a little cleaning, catch up on some work I didn't finish yesterday, some reading and I think I'll bake some bread in the machine. It'll smell so good. I think I'll finally pick up the knitting I keep talking about, too.

Looking forward to a great day!

Take care,
        Becoming
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Hey ODATers! I made it through Friday by staying committed and busy! I finished it off by having my 5 month peppermint ice cream reward, buying myself yellow roses and sipping a cup of tea in my bathrobe. Today I feel OK.

Have a great day and remember to smile!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Hello everyone...

Haven't been on much...been down with the flu.....am getting better, just really tired and dizzy still. However still AF....32 days! At this point I have no desire to drink....

Hope everyone is well, and has a great weekend!

Christy
            AF July 6 2014

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Christy - that is FRECKIN AWESOME!!!!

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

you can do it uni,have faith in yourself,gyco

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Christy!!! 32 days!!!! You are such a winner!!!! Too bad about the flu though, poor baby!

Talking about non-AL cocktails - I just had a Ceasar craving. Maybe I'll go pick up some Mott's ceasar mix, just leave out the vodka. I have to think of other things to drink at night when I sit down to read. This wine/book/ciggies thing just has to stop!!!!!!

Best to all ODATers here and those to come.
                  Have a super saturday! (although for many of you, saturday is almost over??)
                  xoxoxo peanut

Comment

Working...
                  X